• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Christmas you wish for...?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    But it's more deadlier if not treated immediately right? And without flu, we can't be excused from our absences in our classes right? lol XD

*spam*

I also wish for a Left 4 Dead 2 series.
    It's not. I wasn't treated at all beyond over the counter anti-fever and nasal decongestant medication (mostly to help me sleep).

Also, L4D2 is coming out in November, and a new L4D campaign just came out like an hour ago.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Eh, October's about par for Christmas lists for us. xP

on mine is...
    Spoiler:

And minor wants on my list...
    Spoiler:

...I'm not feeling very selfless right now. xD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'll wish that next year, people won't start talking about Christmas until it's after Thanksgiving. >_>

I don't have anything on my list really. I'd be happy with an iTunes gift card. And maybe some money to help me save up for HGSS in the spring, since I'm hoping to buy them both at the same time.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    1. Laptop.
    2.moneh
    I hope I get it, since christmas is on my birthday/my birthday is on christmas. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    o.o I want to know how many of the people wanting a laptop will actually get the laptop.

Anyway..

I want:

1. A new iPod Nano 5G (Red)
    2. A new wallet
    3. Moneh

The iPod Nano takes up about all the money they spend on me. o:

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I will probably get money, a new jersey of the New York Islanders, thats all nice and everything but what I love the most is spending time with my family and friends. Just reminds us all how important one another is even if we haven't seen each other in a while.

Back