• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Mac

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Does anyone know a good Free Pokemon RPG maker... for mac? I really need one.
    Sphere runs on mac, mainly thanks to me.

But I haven't made a mac map editor, if you want me to, I'll try and make a map editor tomorrow.

Note, it requires a lot of effort to make a good game in sphere.

You have to make your battlesystem, item system, character system etc from scratch (well, sphere gives you good image and text handling functions to work with so it's not quite from scratch) in javascript.

If your project looks good, I may be prepared to do a lot of the JS for you, time permitting, possible problem is that I've already committed myself to waudby's "pokemon odyssey" and Captain Arcane's "Pokemon Lost world" Neither of them are asking me to do anything right now, but as I committed to them first, I would have to give them priority over you if there was a clash on my time.

pthrules

duncanrcook is now pthrules!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    check out TNT basic
    tntbasic.com
    it seems to be a pretty powerful program

Back