• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~For Squirtle's care for bubbles wear for all to see~

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    ~For Squirtle's care for bubbles wear for all to see~

I know my bubbles aren't too good.

Card by me, blank by Cascade, art by Ken Sugimori, background by me, resources by Pokehkins.

This card is to calm down after the exitement from Hallowe'en fakes.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    No, I think the bubbles are great! If anything, there should be more. Though, do try to avoid putting stuff like that over important card details, like the cost for calm swim here.

I love the synergy of the card abilities anyway, it's very nicely designed.

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    You can still see the Water Symbol clearly =)

Thnx, I didn't want to overcrowd the place with bubbles. They actually look more like raindops xD.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Really the bubbles has a good trasparency, however if you wish than this have a effect more bubbly I recommend check this:

-Bubbles: 1 2 3

If you check the bubbles have the tendency of reflect the thinks around it, also you can see a soft refflect in all the border of this one
    And the bubbles generates a curved shine (is almost a line) in some zones.
    However check this, can be handy:
    Bubbles Brushes and ideas

Oh yeah! I agree with peterrab

Back