• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Students

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    [SIZE="a"]Anyone that is a student and has had free time over the summer, how many hours do you estimate you have spent playing Pokemon over the summer? Did you play Black or White? Or did you replay Red or Blue? Did you play a lot more in the summer than you usually do through the school year? Myself I played a lot of older generation games and probably put 200 hours on my white version.[/SIZE]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I spent around 2-8 hours a day on a Pokemon game throughout the summer. I don't think it's the exact amount, but I guess it's close

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • None :P But only because they're boring as hell for me (not in the normal sense that Pokémon sucks, video games just bore me in general) but if I had any interest in video games I would play it 24/7. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    I play quite a lot. Starting to EV train and get into competitive battling more, or at least the strategies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Nothing so far, though I'm sure that will change when B2W2 come out in America, I'll be playing that a lot. :) I don't really replay these Pokemon games as I've actually gotten bored of a lot of them :x or maybe I just need a break.

I've mostly been playing other video games, if any. Or coming on here or the computer.

Years
  • Far too much haha :D I've played through Diamond, Soul Silver and the majority of Black purely this summer lol but I'll probably slow it down when Uni starts up again, which means I'll get to savour White 2 haha :)

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
    Years
  • I play about 2 to 6 hours whenever I play a Pokemon game or a game in general, the most time I've had on one day is 9 hours.
    But I don't play like that every day, in fact, there are usually days or even weeks in between.
    However, if it's a new game and REALLY good game, I play it for that long nearly every day.

While a school week, though, my time decreases to 1 to 4 hours, and as above, I don't play it for several days straight.

Back