• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For you old PC people out there

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Who remembers 22sa? *raises hand and waves it frantically*

Well for those who aren't old enough to remember, 22sa was the top poster of PC of all times if he ever stayed in PC. He had an amazing achievement of 100 post on a daily basis, so you see how PC people in the past truly got no life, including me. ^_^

*shudders at the thought about Lightning and other older fokes*

Ahem either way... Oct.13 is drawing near and that means 22sa's birthday is also coming close! ^_^ Aww he's so old now being 17. This year by no way am I going to stay up so late and working overtime with Dizzy to pump out another RM2K birthday card. Plus this time we got a RM2K board to criticize all the crappy flaws within the card so... no. So, what to get him for birthday this year? If it's something in real life, that would work too as I can drop it off in his mailbox or something.

Finance status: *max* at 30 canadian (equilvalent to 6.02 x 10^-23 cent in american), because Frosty is poor can't only makes 72 dollars this month.

So, suggest away fellow old fokes! ^_^

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Yes i know him. He is one of my buddys. Wow is birthday is coming that good.
    Every time someone comes up with this i come up with a blank.... birthdays gift idea is not onr of my stron points. I will think on it and hopfully this time i wil lget time and idea.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    No no... like what I said, I really don't want to make another game. Not only will it be a repeat of last year then, my skill of RM2K is very shallow as indicated by the poor-quality-everything last year XD;;; *ahem ahem* Plus where's the point of a gift that's to be criticized all day long if someone from the RM2K forum got a hand on it XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Ah so you are going to give 22sa a birthday party and he is not even going to see it? XD
    *reminds him that they live in the same city and knows each other's address, along with school and any other superior information on how to contact 22sa, so he can just execute it in real life*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    *reminds him that they live in the same city and knows each other's address, along with school and any other superior information on how to contact 22sa, so he can just execute it in real life*
    Well he don't come here any more, most of the members don't know who he is (I remember him because we was friends and I was the closest to atleast tying him on posts per day, I was doing good till I got made a Mod XD). But it would be nice to give him a birthday party and to see him again.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Yep , of course I remember him , wow I forgot his birthday was close to mine , it's a shame he could'nt make a appearance just for his b-day XD That would be cool ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    yeah that's why I said "this thread is for old people" who actually remembers the great guy ^_^ the guy who thinks that Moltres can defeat Aerodactyl XD And various other cool things like that... but then there's still some time. Within a few days I'm sure that the old folks will recollect themselves and think of something to give to dear 22sa ^_^ Of course one important thing must be getting on MSN sometime on the weekend to catch Carol there too...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ya...i remember him...we had a few conversations...i was wondering why he left...(i didnt really get 2 no im, but i respected im)

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    ya...i remember him...we had a few conversations...i was wondering why he left...(i didnt really get 2 no im, but i respected im)
    I didn't get to know him well enough, but he's an old member all right ^^;; Problem is, cash is not something I can send over to another country easily. I can make a card but I don't know if I have the time to and what 22sa likes...all I probably know is that he used to have a Melody set of avatar and signature --;;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Hm... I should email him or something for his birthday. How come he left, anyway? With all the leaving threads, I can't remember why he left. *thinks about what he'd like* You could go down to the local department store and randomly buy something XD. Like... oh, a fork or something.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I REMEMBER 22sa!!!!! o.o Anyways... do you know what he's mainly into (apart from RM2K)... that is also good on frosty's budget? Obviously knowing what he likes is a good start. But... 100 posts a day!!! I thought Casty and JKaiser wrote too much at 29 posts a day... but 100!!! *dies*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I REMEMBER 22sa!!!!! o.o Anyways... do you know what he's mainly into (apart from RM2K)... that is also good on frosty's budget? Obviously knowing what he likes is a good start. But... 100 posts a day!!! I thought Casty and JKaiser wrote too much at 29 posts a day... but 100!!! *dies*
    100 posts a day was not all that hard, when "The One Above ^" was in OC and posts counted (the DCC, The One Above ^ and the Pok?mon Trivia & Games all added up). XD

So Frosty you going to get everything set up and try to get him here or are you going to get him here then get everything set up?

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I remember 22sa. :P Those were some great days when he was still here. Why did he leave? It's so sad that he never comes anymore, because all these new members don't know who he is, when everyone knew him before. If he was still active like he used to be, he would probably have like 20,000 posts, if not more. XD Hopefully he will come back.

Man, I feel old... XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    yeah that's why I said "this thread is for old people" who actually remembers the great guy ^_^ the guy who thinks that Moltres can defeat Aerodactyl XD And various other cool things like that... but then there's still some time. Within a few days I'm sure that the old folks will recollect themselves and think of something to give to dear 22sa ^_^ Of course one important thing must be getting on MSN sometime on the weekend to catch Carol there too...

Well hey…
    Aerodactyl used Rock Slide!
    It missed!
    Moltres used Overheat! A Critical hit!
    The white herb restored Moltres's status!
    The sunlight is strong
    Aerodactyl used Rock Slide!
    It missed!
    Moltres used Overheat!
    A critical hit!
    Aerodactyl fainted!

It could happen.
    I would have no idea what to give 22sa though. @_@; Even with a budget, what could you get he'd have time to enjoy? Perhaps a get-together on PC, maybe ven holding it around his birthday. Getting Gr8ie and Carol on, or something?

*sucks* XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Havent seen him around but I have an idea....maybe, we could all make one big birthday card with all our names....dear god im stupid XD.

Back