• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Forcing evolutions after quest completion

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2017
    Hello guys! I wanna ask for some help, cause I'm not good at scripting, but i tried my best to achieve what I want using what i found, but i couldn't.

I'm trying to force some Pokemon to evolve with These Scripts, and using them I managed to open the selection screen and then evolve the selected Pokemon.

But, I wanna be able to restrict this selection to certain species. My idea was to allow one evolution after the player complete a specific quest, but this will be granted only to the species related to the quest he finished. Idk if it's possible to add this condition in the script that I was trying to use or if there is a better way to do it.

The ideal for what I am trying to do would be to "save" or "remember" the pokemon selected at the beginning of the quest and then, when the quest is finished, that selected pokemon would evolve. But, if it's possible to at least set species conditions in the code that is already working for me, I can work around the way the quest happens.

Thanks in advance ;)

Back