• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Foreign Spiritomb and Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Hello, i want to Trade my German Spiritomb and Ditto for foreign Spiritomb and Ditto.
    If someone could Help me ist would be very nice. 💪🏻

If also can some1 give me the entry's for Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie it would be nice to. They are the Last Pokemon to complete my Dex.

Game: Shinig Diamond

Last edited:

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I can offer a JP Ditto if you're fine with random IV.
    Can you not just catch Azelf and the other 2 elves by yourself? Mesprit in particular starts roaming the region after you talk to it so you can register it as seen without having to catch it.

Ps: Kryppuk is called Spiritomb in English.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Yeah i dont mind its just for shiny breeding reasons. Do you have a Spirittomb too ?

And Because of the 3 Legendarys i set myself a Challenge to fully complete the pokedex before the league and i want to catch the Legendarys After the game. It is maybe a bit weird to Understand. 😅

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back