• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it! If they have an artist opening I'll try out XD

Some others:

--FG

I really like your work FG,
    They look awesome, They look really different to other art drawings.
    Also i love your realistic drawings they look like you put alot of effort towards these works of art.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    U COULD ALMOST B A FREAKIN' PROFESSIONAL!!!

;)

These are really good. How exactly do you critique people that are better than you?

EDIT: Just found out that you use a mouse. Is that even possible? If I use a mouse, I come out with squiggles. Really nasty, blocky squiggles. Do you hold it with your fingertips so that the rest of your hand isn't touching the mousepad and treat it like a pen? Or do you simply zoom in to about 800% and lay down one pixel at a time?

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Geeze, it takes me days to edit my already fully-drawn images with zoom. How long does it take to draw the whole thing like that?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    wow good job Forest Grovyle! I've seen very much drawn pictures in my live, but this is the best I've ever seen! they look so real, first I though you just copy&pasted them, but when I readed the whole post and looked closely, I saw that you drawed them. I never excepted someone with this talent!

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    Wow im an avid Friends fan and i have to say that is great, eve though Chandler's nose is massive XD

-Amso-

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    "Stop using me as a pen!" said the furry white mouse Forest Grovyle uses to draw with. "I hate it when you dip my tail in ink and sqiush me when you draw a thick line. Stick to a regular pencil dude"
    Anyway, as I was rudely interupted by your mouse Forest Grovyle, you might want to teach it some manners (Just kidding). My favorite of the pics is Rayquaza. By the way, what kind of mouse do you use? I use a white mouse made by microsoft. It squeaks every now and then but doesn't have too bad manners. But it is very lazy (HAH HA!)

that tickled my funny bone

On topic

These are superb drawings

I wish i could even draw a simple picture lol.

cant draw to save my life.
    how do you do it??

Rayqauza is the best one

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    i suck at drawing especially on my computer but i found some of the pics u draw on google images and they are on alot of forums ive seen even on youtube they have a vid that has the deoxys and rayquaza u drew t

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    i dont got the links but these are in many places theyr in sum peples sig

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    say forest grovyle, I was thinking of giving you a small challenge: draw a picture where a few pokemons are in the middle of a very hot battle. since your drawnigs are the best, I think it won't be a problem, only with the idea.

Todorlich

Caterpie is the best :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Your pictures are really awsome! =) I like you try different styles, it's very interesting )))
    Your realistic art is wonderful *_*
    I'm you fan >_<

Back