• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Years
    Thats great FG, I love it...problem is when requesting from you that you have to be on at exactly the same time you posted the thread XD, because if you wait any longer you wont have a chance to request XD Yes they are that good ^_-

Keep up the good work FG!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Awwwww *hugs RD* ^_^ You're so sweet! ^_^
    If you like Roselia, Milotic, Mew or Eevee, I could make one of those pics into an adoption-style sig for you! :) That wouldn't take a sec because the pics are already finished ^_^ I tried to post that thread when a lot of people were online so that more people would have a chance - but I guess it's just those who saw it first >_< Who knows, I may do requests again! :)

Years
    XD *Hugs* Your welcome. I think members are like vultures to your request threads...It was the same with the banner requests you took back at SPPF...I just happened to be online at that moment heh heh heh.

AS for the adoption things, that would be awesome FG, thank you...hmm, eevee would be cool, I could post it in the Eeveelution Evolution back at SPPF, if you dont mind that is...full credit to you of course XD

Years
    Eevee's Nickname: Nikito
    Owner: Strider
    Nature: Quiet
    Level: 36
    Two of its attacks: Tackle and Sand Attack

Background: Baby pink

XD...I think this is the first cute think I have ever requested. XD, thanks FG for both doing this and alowing me to post it at SPPF ^_- *Huggles*

kitty

Wow those are very nice pictures! Keep up the good work man! ^^

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Awww, thank you for checking out my thread, kitty! :D I really appreciate your kind comment! *hugs!*

RD, here's the adoptable! ^_^ I hope you like it! :D I've made it transparent so it'll work on any background and won't have any grainyness to the edges of the picture.

Years
    FG, I have to say that is so Kawaii XD I love the background you gave it as well, I realyl wasnt expecting this sort of thing...I actually dont know what I was expecting, but this certainly is awesome...I have to post it at the club ^_^ They will love it!

Thank you so much FG, I appreciate it alot..It can be our club mascot! Thats the best idea I have had all day XD Thanks FG!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Who knows, I may do requests again!

If you do, I would love to get something from you. You have the artistic flare to pull off some amazing things. I envy you the most out of everyone I've said this to. I seriously believe you can take this art to new heights, and if it does happen, we'll always remember you. Anywho, just wanted to say that 'cause it was waiting to be said. Now, as for the Mew, it is like he could reach out and touch my hand. Mew is a respectable pokemon, unlike Mewtwo...that lousy no good...ahem...getting off topic and personal...don't want to do that... I also enjoy Kyogre. The legend that raged war against Groudon oh so long ago. Almost cataclysmic...but they stopped...only to be returned back by those morons Aqua and Magma...oh! Getting off topic again! Keep it up and may the future be bright.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    Awww, your pics are so COOL!!! I think you should write some tutorials! Btw how many awards you have? I bet you have more than 50!

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Years
    So welcome, Strider! :D I see you've changed your name to match your SPPf name ^_^ *hugs!* Glad you like it, and I hope the club do, too! :D

Cybex Mewtwo, thanks so much for your comments! ^_^ I'm not sure at the moment whether I will be taking requests again but I may do if I find I have another art block and can't think of anything to draw!

-Latios-, I'm not sure what you mean by awards ^^;; I've won Best Artist in the PC MoTM quite a few times ^_^ But I've never won anything professionally I don't think! I think the closest I've gotten is having my pic printed in the UK Nintendo Official Magazine XD

And thanks so much, Hiroshi and Stevo! ^_^ *huggles!* You always post such sweet comments! :D I really appreciate all your support. :D

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    lol, I envy your talent Forest Grovyle! ^____^ To have your pic in the Nintendo magazine is a great accomplishment I think! I'll be looking for your new art! :P

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Awwww, yay! :D I'm so glad they like it! ^_^ Eevee is such a cutie ^_^ I've always liked the Eeveelutions ever since I got my Flareon way back in the RBY days. :D Though Vaporeon was the last Pok?mon I needed to complete my RBY Pok?dex!

I'm working on Manectric at the moment for my request thread ^_^ It's quite hard to draw him lying down! >_<

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Thanks manectric_chief ^_^ I'm working on it - I have a few other things I'm currently working on (not art-related) so it may take a while >_< I apologise for that!

And thanks for stopping by, Burne! :D I always love your comments *hugs!* ^_^

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Sorry for the art bump ^^;; But I have a new pic for you today! :) I finished manectric_chief's request today, and here's the bigger version for you all to see in more detail!

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Back