• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Years
    fweee my second favourite pokemon believe it or not cause its name is kinda near to chameleon so it ownz

Awesome as always fg

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I love the anime shading and tone background... but it's nice to see the eyes look like they where drawing in watercolours :)

Years
    The Charmeleon is too good...it must die!

XD...another awesome piece FG...and that took you all of what...an hour and a half? You know the whole deal FG...It's amazing, shading?s great and yet again everything is perfect XD

Awesome work FG...glad to see you updating once again ^_^ I never get tired of your art!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    nice charmelion, FG,
    Originally Posted by Maks
    The drawings are drawn by you, I believe that. However, don't go around telling that the falcon is drawn by you. That's just rediculous, and it's not possible to draw like that with a mouse on a computer. Don't take credit for something you didn't draw, and for those who think it's drawn, look closer.
    maks, that falcon was drawn by FG weather you beleve it or not.
    but, hay everyone is entiteled to their own "wrong" oppinion however false it is
    just caus' you cant draw that awsome, it dont' mean others cant XP

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wow, thanks for all the kind comments! :D I'm feeling a bit down atm about my art so they really help me feel better *huge hugs for all of you!!*

~*Strider*~: awwwwww, thanks! :D I love your sweet comments ^^ It's been a while since I've done a watercolour lineart oekaki so it was fun to "relive" it, so to speak! :) I want to get started on my next big project soon!

serp: thanks so much! :D And thank you for sticking up for me over that matter :) It sorta hurts when people think I have cheated on my art when I haven't, so it's good to know people are backing me up! hehe! Oooooh, and can I be on your friends list? ^^ It'd be an honour!

Porygon: hey there Pory! I'm so glad you like my picture! Hehe, I guess I've just had too much practise for my own good XD So now I can do them fairly off-the-bat!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    =3 I'm glad to see you at Pc oekaki, can you go there more often? lolXD I miss drawing where you do .

I love the linart and the eyes are amazing for fast O_O. XD Doesint look anything like my dinotopian charmeleon thats for sure ROFL!XD Great job Fg :hugs:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Wow, thanks so much for all your kind comments! *feels so flattered!* ^^; I really appreciate what you had to say! And thanks so much for sticking up for me ^^ That makes me feel great! I'm so glad you all like my art. :)

I was in the mood for doing a very quick oekaki, so I whipped up this little pic of Charmeleon for you all. Hope you like! ^^

--FG :)

Whoa,awesome Charmeleon FG! Its die hard with a vengence! Its really detailed!

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Thankies so much everyone! :D I am so glad you like the Charmeleon! ^^ It was nice to do a quick pic for once XD hehe!

I'll try to post at the PC oekaki more often, FNA! ^^ The reason I don't do all my work there is the small maximum canvas size >_< I often need a bigger size for my stuff so I have to draw elsewhere >_< Oh well...

As I like to vary my art styles I whipped up a little bit of pixel work this morning...I've never done pixel art before but this little one wasn't very hard compared to my usual stuff! XD I guess I just find other forms of artwork more enjoyable to draw. :)

So here is a little Staryu for you all. ^^ If you want to use it for anything, feel free ^^ Credit is appreciated but not required for this image! :)

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    ^_^ staryu looks cool ^_^ iv tried pixle art a couple of times, but it looks dodgey lol, but you seem to be a natural at it.
    serp: thanks so much! And thank you for sticking up for me over that matter It sorta hurts when people think I have cheated on my art when I haven't, so it's good to know people are backing me up! hehe! Oooooh, and can I be on your friends list? ^^ It'd be an honour!
    no problem, and i was gonna ask you the same thing lol, of course you can be on my friends list, id be honured.

Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    As I like to vary my art styles I whipped up a little bit of pixel work this morning...I've never done pixel art before but this little one wasn't very hard compared to my usual stuff! XD I guess I just find other forms of artwork more enjoyable to draw. :)

So here is a little Staryu for you all. ^^ If you want to use it for anything, feel free ^^ Credit is appreciated but not required for this image! :)

That's your first one ever?

Wow, that's pretty good. o_o All the shading and dithering and stuff is done so well.

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Wow, thanks for all your kind comments! :D I feel so flattered to receive them *blushes!*

Thanks for putting me on your friends list, serp! ^^ I really appreciate it! :D
    In answer to your question Overlord IX, I made it on Photoshop but I didn't use any other tools that wouldn't be available on Paint ^^ I just prefer PS's interface. :)

Cowrie: Yeah, it's my first stab at it ^^ I don't usually work with pixels as I much prefer working on a bigger scale, but I guess I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do something with them XD It was a fun little project! :)

Years
    FG...I officially hate you.......

Ok I was joking...but why does't your art have to be so good! XD Dude...is there any type of computer art you are NOT good at?...I very much doubt it. Anyways...the Staryu is awesome and I cannot believe that is your first stab at it...x_x you must be lieing XD

Anyways, I really hope to see more and good luck on your next big project ^_- I vote you do a Dragon XD...or a cover for Dragonheart...any Dragon art works well XD...

But whatever you choose to do I know it will be awesome ^_-

Years
    you know what we say it's awesome but awesome isn't enough to harness FG's work XD
    and a dragon would be cool XD

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Well, it seems like you're working on something big again FG.
    And judging from your rate of improvement, I'd say it must be worth the wait.

Will you prove me right...?

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    Burne Starcofski said:
    Well, it seems like you're working on something big again FG.
    And judging from your rate of improvement, I'd say it must be worth the wait.

Will you prove me right...?
    mind if i awnser that question, ofcorse it will prove you right, you go through all the pages and all their is is quality, so she aint gonna ruin that now is she lol, [if that sounds like im avin a go at you im not kk,]
    personaly i can't wait,
    but a long wait for quality is better than a short waitr for "rubbish" XP

Back