• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thanks so much FT ^_^ Sorry I haven't been around so much lately - after these exams I will have a lot more time to come online. :)

That's a cool pic of a Blaziken! I love the pose! :D I do have some handdrawn stuff, but it's mainly on my DA account. :)

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    I posted, but then my computer froze, getting rid of it. Well, I do love that movie and that would be a perfect animal for "The Emperor's New Groove 2." Lol. I like that you kept the coloring consistent with the llama colors. Great job partner.

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    I like your new pic, all the daisies most of took a long time to do. It's a very cute picture, I like your no outlines way.

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    Awwww... that is so cute! If they had better stats, I sure would use those two. Hey, I have an idea for a next pic. You can show a Grovyle and Kingdra together, being friends just like us! I don't know what they would be doing(battling, traveling, skipping, etc).

~TKoWP A.K.A. Luke

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    "I wanna hug!" says the my mouse. "You know that snake we saw in the pet store mousey. Yeah, if you don't leave this forum, I will take that snake home and put it right next to you. It will give you the last hug of your life! Yah, you heard me mousey, STOP INTERUPTING!" I said. "Well, your talking while I'm interupting." "I MEAN IT!!!"
    Sorry for the interuption, as we all know, mice are some of the rudest computer parts around, but they have their usefulness. The picture of Timone and Kuzco is cool. It looks a lot more like Timone than Kuzco, but he looked like more Llama in the movie too.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    OK, new pic! ^_^ To celebrate the release of the first 4th generation Pokemon, I've drawn him a little fanart. ;) This was just a quickie - about 20 minutes or so, Photoshop Elements and mouse. :) Hope you like! He's such a cutie!

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wow Forest! Great! Gonbe is great there ^^ I like the bited Pokeball, hehe...
    Another great job of yours :)

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    I know. I just wanted to huggle that lil Pokemon when I saw it on Serebii. I always thought Snorlax should have a Baby Form. I think you captured him perfectly in your unique art style. Great job!

Back