• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • I didn't actually use the Wacom for it ^^ I just used the smudge tool :) Yeah, I said the moon wasn't completed ^^ I want to add some texture to it ;) I'll try and get to that later as I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with that!

I like having borders on my work but I guess that's just a personal preference. XD Thank you kindly! *hugs!* ^^

EDIT: Okay, finished off the moon. :)

--FG

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    O_O

Why, I feel like bowing down to that picture and worship it! O: *bows down to Lucario*

But seriously, it just looks like the real thing, I can't see any flaw in it. XDDD
    It's like it was taken from the movie or something o_O

I am absolutely speechless, FG, keep it up! ^^ *cheers* XD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • FG, that's amazing! Rukairo is so pretty! The setting is simply breathtaking *o* And the rock is so detailed and well crafted! This is simply the top of your CG craft! I <3 it!

Years
  • wow..just wow:D its a shame ur not an artist for nintendo because you draw soo well, your drawings should actually go on the show*bows*I bow to the best drawer I've seen yet

Years
  • Hey FG, I have a suggestion, can you try making a Sugimori Sonic the hedgehog pic (the newer Sonic of course!) I've always wanted to see what Sonic would look like if he was drawn by Ken Sugimori (or you!)

Forest Grovyle

Years
  • Thanks guys!

I don't like to use that oekaki because the canvas size is too small :) I like to work with much bigger oekaki canvases ^^ So I have to go elsewhere to draw my oekakis.

I hope we get better pics of the new D/P legendaries soon so I can draw them! :D

EDIT: New, Lucario! :)

--FG

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Ooh, a fourth gen. Pokemon! =D Cute <3 <3

That Sugimori-style Rukairo is so cute! I've been obsessed with it ever since the eighth movie... >_< So cute! *huggles*

Have you ever considered creating an artbook and selling it, FG? I'm sure it would sell :)

Forest Grovyle

Years
  • Thanks mistywishmaker! *hugs* ^^

I couldn't sell my artwork as it's either copyrighted characters or copyrighted photos (used with permission but not permitted to sell) :( The only way I could make money is to draw my own original stuff, but I prefer realism and fanart. ^_^

--FG

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Aww! Kawaii! Once again, I am amazed with your awesomeness in the drawing department. You're probably one of the most amazing artists I've EVER come across. I love Espeon, and the way you've drawn her makes her look even cuter than the cannon Nintendo drawing.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice stuff.. but now i think you should create some bgs for them to.. like use a vareity of images for reference..

Back