• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Hey, I love it! The best parts are the paws, ears, and the fur on the sides of his head. But the head itself seems a tad bit small.

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
  • wow, ur pictures look so official, they look like they were drawn by the people who actually draw pokemon

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Hey, FG, long time no chat X3
    Like everything you do, that espeon is perfect X3! I love the Lucario on the rock, too =D The rock looks so detailed, everything on it is perfect :D! I very much enjoy looking at your work, FG =D

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • your really good at sugimori style. You could get away with making a fake pokemon and drawing it sugimori style and advertising it on a site somewhere!?! - ok... over imagining... but hey.. keep it up...

when ken becomes too old to do pokemon, they should hire you! i reccon your better than um... purple kecleon by far!

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Wow, your work is amazing, especially that lucario. I just wanted to check, I made an edit of one of your charizard avatars (see my pic) am I ok to use it as my avatar. If not, say n i'll remove it. Thanks

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    That Espeon is awesome! I love the shiny-ness in the eyes. It might look a bit too muscular, though. It now looks cool instead of elegant, but it still looks awesome! =D

*Edit* I just noticed the tail looks a bit too short. It could be a little thicker, too.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Woah, this thread was just about to slip off the one-month barrier XD So I have to revive it! Luckily I do have some more artwork to show. :)

Here's a Slaking you may have seen in Brandon's sig and avatar!

slaking.png

And here's a little something I've been working on that is hopefully going to turn up somewhere else...:)

The 12 Pokémon Starters

Hope you like!

--FG

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Wow. You are just plain amazing. With a tablet, that would be amazing. With a mouse, that's just unbelievable. It's extremely difficult for me to see a single pixel that's wrong or out of place. Just, wow.

EDIT:
    The twelve starters - wonderful job. Totodile is probably my favorite of them. Great job!

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • ME GUSTA LA STARTERS! *laughs* Okay, so my Spanish is only half there. Anywho, I really like the starters. They're adorable. YAY! Keep it up!

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • Hmm muy bonitos ^_^

erm.. I mean they turned out very cute. Maybe those could be made into a banner for a new PC Skin or something :O

Keep it up!

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    oh...my...god!!! THAT IS AMAZING, how ... withh a mouse?? do you draw in the PC Oekaki? (BTW whats wrong with the Oekaki??) Your absoulutley amazing, everything you draw is spectacular, the starters oicture is ... I've run out of synonyms for amazing but you know what I mean. I would LOVE to see how you draw them.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Nil, you're too smart for me! XD

Awww thanks freundmon! *hugs* I don't really draw in the PC Oekaki because I prefer a bigger canvas size :) So I usually draw elsewhere. I think it's having problems at the moment, but I can't really do anything about it...:(

Maybe I'll draw another one of those pics when the 2nd and 3rd forms are revealed!

--FG

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    AAAHHHH! FG I LOOOVE YOU! Thank you SOOOOo much for making that awesomness tutorial of your sugimori it's full of awesomnesticity ( you don't need synonyms when you make up your own words!) ... I think I'll go thank you on serebii... And then if you don't get those i'll create an account on DA and thank you there... THANK YOU!!

Back