• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thanks guys! ^_^ Your comments make me blush! I think the Pikachu is my favourite one, too! :)
    I did some more today ^_^ I used your ideas - Electabuzz, and for an ice type, Sneasel! :D I added a Flygon for no reason XD Hope you like!

--FG :)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    That is an Awesome piccy XD, I like the Electabuzz best and there is no rating because any rating would be too small XD ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Awwwww...thanks everyone! :D I'm really enjoying drawing in this anim? style - it's great fun! ^_^

New pic today - I'm really pleased with this one! ^_^ I've always been a big fan of The Lion King, so I decided to draw a piccy of Simba (he's so cute!) :D This took a while to get right but I had a blast doing it! :)

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    You made the little version Oh so cute!
    Does that mean you'll be making a cool-lookin' kinda hunk for his older self?
    (Bottom line: He's cute, so are you gonna make his older version? If so, then I'm guessing cool, right?)

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    can i request you make a splash for my site. cause your pics are cooooooool (the extra o's mean your pics are cooler then cool

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    this is amazing very talented great work btw a mircosoft mouse aye tried looking for one went to the pet shop and bought a no brand white one doesn't seem to work it runs around on paper rather than draw lol

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    OMG! FG I love that Simba you drew! ^o^ *huggles it* He's so cute! Great job!

I just love your work! =3 I wish I could draw just like you!

--Karli

Forest Grovyle

Years
    I'm so glad you like the pic! ^_^ I was really pleased with that one. :)

Here's an in-progress one I'm doing (it still needs a background - if it doesn't turn out right I'll just leave it like this). It's Mufasa and Scar as cubs in a time where they actually got along! ;)

The logo is for my DA account for my TLK art, Nysradi. ^_^

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Not to be critical, but Simba just looks weird.

A.) the belley looks like he's chubby.
    &
    B.) There's no trace of a chet, so his forepaw looks a bit akward.

But one minor detail that adds to realism:
    You got in the Fifth toe on the fore-paws, which is something very few people would know about.

Sadly, considering your past works, 6/10 and 9/10

Back