• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's "Yellow To Pichu Bros."

Years
    Why are Red's flame & this layout put down as subs to Green's Ivy in the layout chooser? They are their own layouts, aren't they?

...But the layout is cute! ^^ I like it a lot ^^ FG makes the best art!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I like it alot. It's a tad bright but i like it. Nice banner as well ^^;

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, I am using it right now! I think it's absolutely beautiful FG! ^0^ This one has to be my favorite, I just love it! ^.^

~Kelsey

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    yeah this layout rocks, i am making this one my default.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    JKaizer said:
    It's a cute layout. ^^;

...why is it a sub-layout to Red's Flame?
    Apparently it saves work. o_O

I never have liked the online/offline buttons, though. I confuse the red offline for the red invisible with the vB default set. And I'd like to see a little bit more of Yellow fit somewhere in the layout. Otherwise, it's great! The Pichus are so adorable. Great job, to both. ^_^

Edit: I like the purple quotes. XD The buttons rawk, too. Love cursive writing on them.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    ...I want to hug Forest Grovyle.

*hug*

You did an awesome job---squee---just so adorable! The Pichus are shoooo kawaii~ I can't stop staring at the cute buttons with the Pichu Bros....definitely my favorite layout and I shall cherish and use it forever and ever. ^^!

..shooooo cute...<(o'-'o)>

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    ok very nice!! keep up the good work.. oh, BTW, some of your link css needs a tiny bit of attention.

Now, just zip up the images and stuff so we can load them up on PC's server (in the themes own folder) and go from there :)

Years
    Now...*sniff* I can always see Yellow *snif* Wherever I go!!!! ;o;
    I SHALL WORSHIP THIS LAYOUT THREE TIMES A DAY FROM NOW ON AND ITS CREATOR!!!! *worships FG*

Yellow is so cute!!! X3 *glomps Yellow*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Absolutely. Beautiful.

Me. Must. Worship. FG.

\m/(>''<)\m/

And. Yellow.

I'm gonna use this layout forever! That is, until Yellow comes in a better pose.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ohh…well if you see flaws..I..I guess we could take it away…

Note: Kidding

Years
    Okay...just to be honest and frank:

In the eyes of Yellow obsessed fanatics, we've seen a lot of art of Yellow. So Fixen and me have come to the following conclusions:
    The threads (the green x's) on Yellow's shirt are slightly bit lower and a bit off centered. Yellow seems to be slouching. Yellow's lower shirt seems to be slightly flat. Her hair is a bit wavy-ish.

But yeah. It's still an awesome layout. *glomps Yellow-chan* X3

edit: We were talking about Yellow...but oh well... *glomps Yellow again* X3

Back