• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forget-me pokemon?

Years
  • Until they announced it was going to be in the B2/W2 Unova Dex, I also forgot about Castform for a few years.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Everyone in Generation 2. A sweeping generalization in that I actually do remember a handful like Sentret, Chikorita, Wobbuffet and Miltank, but beyond that, said generalization wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Some of the Pokemon in Generation 3 fit the topic better, though. Such as Illumise, Roselia, Nosepass, Ninjask, Gulpin, Sableye and a whole host of others I'm sure I'm forgetting, but loved back in the day.

As for Generation 1, I can remember them all if I force myself to, but as I get older, that information gets pushed out.

I have no familiarity with Pokemon past Generation 3.

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
    Years
  • I forget most of the Pokemon that don't evolve (besides legendaries). It's not that I don't like them, they just don't seem to stick. I guess it's the fact that they only have one form, so there's no evolutions I can associate with them. I also tend to forget Burmy, Wormadam, and, Mothim.

Years
  • I remember starting a thread like this AGES ago, and for me, it's pretty much Dunsparce, Lickylicky (even though I love it) and a few others.
    Until HG/SS, Shuckle seemed to be a common one to forget.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    1st gen. I end up forgetting Porygon,Doduo and Dodtrio.
    2nd gen. Blissey,Qwilfish,Dunsparce,Smoochum,Porygon 2,and Shuckle.
    3rd gen. Wynaut and Castform.
    4th gen. Chatot,Phione,Porygon Z,and Mantike
    5th gen. Durant and Heatmor.

Lol it actually just happened. I forgot about Dunsparce and Qwilfish until I just read it by someone else. Lol the irony.

Exact pokemon that i was gonna say, You took the words right out of my mouth!

ahmet476

standing around
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    How do you forget a pokemon? Don't you remember what it is when you read/hear its name? It only happens to me when I'm new with that pokemon. Most of the gen 5 pokemon.

Back