• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forgot my introduction :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2017
    I joined quite a while ago, and I forgot to post an intro... Anyways, my name is Bibekdeep, call me Bibek (it is much easier to say and type).

I really do not have any favorite pokemon at the moment and am still thinking about that.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    When I joined this place, I actually forgot making an introduction as well that I only realized when I already obtained 1.000 posts. I was quite a poster back then, recently, I've stopped as I was getting really busy with school work & stuff, but now that I'm back in full force. I guess I'll get to it again. :P

Either way, I'm quite sure you're not interested into getting to know my PC biography as it's quite boring haha. So, welcome to the forums, Bibek! Yeah, I actually prefer calling you Bibek over (Basdkepdep whut?). Kidding!

My favorite changes from time to time basis, everytime a new game is released my favorite always changes unless there aren't really good ones from the new ones released. I actually thought I won't be liking the Unova Pokemons, but I actually did and replaced my favorites for Snivy. ^^

Don't worry by the way, you will enjoy this place as much as I do, and as much as everyone does! Have a great time, make sure to follow the rules as always as well so you won't get yourself into any trouble.

See you around the board, any questions? Don't be shy to approach me~

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you finally put your introduction. :P Well you must now what your interested in if you've been here for a while so i guess thats going well for you. Be sure to check other areas as you might find something else of interest. Also be sure to read the rules, and message anyone with a bold name if you have any questions about PC. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    how dare you forget one?

Nah, just kidding. Of course, it is perfectly okay not to have anj intro thread, but the nice welcomes are rather good.

and it's perfectly okay if you have no favorite Pokemon. i mean, all of them are likeable (except for a chosen few.) My list changes time to time, really. But my favorite is crobat! You just have to love him!

Years
    I joined quite a while ago, and I forgot to post an intro... Anyways, my name is Bibekdeep, call me Bibek (it is much easier to say and type).

I really do not have any favorite pokemon at the moment and am still thinking about that.

Hi Bibekdeep!

Just want to say hi.

My favorite Pokemon is this guy:
    Spoiler:

Don't let my avatar and signature fool you, I actually hate what's being showcased but it's part of a joke suggested by a user who dared me.

I hope you make lots of friends!

- Hikari10, Proud to be Anti-WikiLeaks

Back