• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Formal Clothes

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    IMO, dresses suck. Other than that, as long as it's not suffocating or scratching me or hindering my movements in anyway, I am fine.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I enjoy wearing formal attire for the most part. There certainly isn't anything wrong with wanted to look good and professional when the situation calls for, is there? Some nice pants, nice shirt, jacket and tie are all one needs to feel like the cat's meow.

Then again, I'm not really forced to wear nice clothing on a daily schedule. That could get a little annoying. :x

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I only wear formal clothes when I'm at school or at weddings. Otherwise, I leave them to collect dust in my cupboard. They are very uncomfortable to wear and look hideous.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i like formal clothes.
    always gotta look like i made an effort at least ;)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Depends on how formal the clothing is and what the event is I'm getting dressed up for.

Wearing a tie bugs me the most, but I usually adjust after about an hour. Then I'm good. I'm fine with dress clothes. Wouldn't wear it around the house XD But I have no problems wearing it when needed/appropriate. And I think I look pretty good in a suit lol

Years
    I don't get "dressed up" all to often, but I honestly enjoy wearing a nice suit. There something about that sophistication you feel, or at least I feel, when I'm looking my best.

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    I like 'em.
    It might be because when I was little, I LOVED hearing the heels of shoes hitting a hard floor. It made me feel 'grown up'. *click click click click*

Dark Rhyperior

Rhyperior used Earthquake
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    I guess I'm neutral about them. I have no problem wearing them, but the only time I actually dress formal is for certain occasions. Other than that, I just wear casual clothes.

Years
    Depends on what the definition of formal is. For me, formal is a sweater over top a button-up shirt and khaki pants. If I ever have to dress formal for a special occasion, that's usually what I'll wear, and it's fine with most people.

As far as suits and stuff... no. way. I've only had to wear that kind of stuff a couple of times, and it's only because I was forced to. =P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Honestly, no. I have to wear a blazer, tie and white shirt for school and it's just so...ugh...
    The real reason I dont like formal clothes is the blazer and tie. Apart from that, it's not as bad as it seems.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Not like I'd wear them often, because they get kind of irritating, but I do like the feeling of being dressed up for something important. I mean, it sort of shows that you care about whatever your dressed up for (or you can pretend you do.) I'm not fond of dresses really, slacks are fine, skirts are okay, high heels are not if they're over 2 inches, flats are fine.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I hate it and love it. I hate because theres no way in hell i would wear a suit and tie on my own free will but i love it because i look real professional and clean

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    What are your opinions on formal clothes? Do you like them or hate them?
    If you like them, post your favorite formal clothes.
    I like wearing a nice suit, with a tie :) I think it just looks good. Of course there is a moment for everything as I wouldn't go to the park or a movie dressed like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Fictionally formal clothes are awesome because of Hitman; how can you not like a formally dressed ruthless killer? In reality, I don't like to wear formal clothes, I don't even have any.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    >3> as a girl with an oddly shapped oddly thin body, I dislike formal clothes from time to time because it's almost unbearably hard to find something I can purchase in a storm that will fit my body type and actually look good on me. I sew most of my formal stuff because of this but sewing takes time. T-T

Back