• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fortworth96 Pokemon Trade Center

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Sure, would you post something when you are ready? I can trade pretty much any time in the next hour or so.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I think the reason you got the idea that my friend code was wrong was because I didn't know you were ready and didn't meet you there. I will meet you now, okay. If I did get it wrong here it is: 4211 9291 8907

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I think the reason you got the idea that my friend code was wrong was because I didn't know you were ready and didn't meet you there. I will meet you now, okay. If I did get it wrong here it is: 4211 9291 8907
    No, I think I put it in wrong because it wasn't even registering it in my pal pad. It's working now. I'll get the pokemon and meet you there.

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Deoxys (Tell me what form you want. Ribbon: Smile
    Ribbon) (sp. def form)

Items
    Leftovers

I am interested in the Deoxys IF, it can be nicknamed. As well as the leftovers if its possible. I'll see if we can come to a deal. Please contact me to discuss matters.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Deoxys (Tell me what form you want. Ribbon: Smile
    Ribbon) (sp. def form)

Items
    Leftovers

I am interested in the Deoxys IF, it can be nicknamed. As well as the leftovers if its possible. I'll see if we can come to a deal. Please contact me to discuss matters.
    The Deoxys can't be nicknamed because I am not the OT.

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
    Would you happen to have an adamant Ditto? Or maybe a Japanese one we could trade? I have a bunch items that you don't have.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Aaron- Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I would like the shiny Aron. If you can clone than it would be a help. If not I'll see if rickyisgreat could clone the shiny Murkrow before I give it to you.

Resultz- Take your time. I have plenty of trades to keep me busy.

That's alright, I can clone the Murkrow for you and if you need any other pokemon cloned then I can do that as well.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Would you happen to have an adamant Ditto? Or maybe a Japanese one we could trade? I have a bunch items that you don't have.
    I'm afraid not. I've been trying to catch another Ditto for awhile but they always elude me.

That's alright, I can clone the Murkrow for you and if you need any other pokemon cloned then I can do that as well.
    Great. I actually need my flying Pikachu and Movie 13 Celebi cloned.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    ok you can bring them with you when we trade and I will clone them for you.

Back