• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

forum pizza

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    pokecommunity is now a pizza and the users are toppings. which topping are you and how does your topping relate to what you add to the forum?

Years
    I'm a pepperoni because I only post in a few places, like a single pepperoni is only in one spot.

If that makes sense.

Sirfetch’d

I eat every bit of the pizza. I actually love just the crust at the end.

Bay

Years
    Question: Does anyone really eat the crust of the pizza after they finish eating everything else? I typically don't sometimes, but I'm not sure I'm weird in that regard.

I eat the crust, especially if they have like cheese in it haha.

Hm, if I were a topping probably ham or any other meat? I only post some sections, but I like to think I give some substance on most of my posts.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I used to eat the crust first. Then the rest of it backwards. What a hipster.

I'd probably just be more cheese, I don't really have a favorite section or somewhere where I post extensively tbh

pkmin3033

I'm that irregular slightly burnt piece of crust that nobody wants to eat. I can turn up anywhere on the pizza, and whichever area I do turn up on usually winds up being thrown out because eeew who wants to eat burnt pizza.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'd be sliced artichoke hearts! Doesn't seem like much, seems weird at first, but once you've warmed up to it it's actually pretty nice. Like me! (I think, I hope? :x)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'll be the pineapple that only the worthy will appreciate.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Anchovies.

Because at first you're like "what the bahoodly whose idea was this" yet you try it and you're like intrigued and also disgusted but you can't stop and you slump on your bed oddly satisfied but feeling dirty and then you take me on a second date so you don't feel like such a wh-

wait we were talking about pizza right

Back