• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Reordering

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I agree with axel. Pokejungle you are being a little too demanding...
    The world doesnt revolve around you and neither does PC
    This is what we call a "bandwagon noob", or a "suck up". You have no idea who I am, and have no viable grounds to agree with Axel.

No, I didn't expect anything to be changed for *me*. I was speaking to Andy because there was also something else going on, so I'd appreciate third parties don't try to assume about what I mean.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    This is what we call a "bandwagon noob", or a "suck up". You have no idea who I am, and have no viable grounds to agree with Axel.

No, I didn't expect anything to be changed for *me*. I was speaking to Andy because there was also something else going on, so I'd appreciate third parties don't try to assume about what I mean.

Then there's an easy and efficient solution for stopping that: use PMs instead of posting on the forums.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Then there's an easy and efficient solution for stopping that: use PMs instead of posting on the forums.
    It wasn't a private matter, I simply and purposely replied to Andy.

And this subject has gotten out of hand XD It's meaningless now anways.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    1. I like the reordering, I wasn't as keen on where WD moved to, but I think it is a nice adjustment.
    2. Paul, if your apart of the "PC History" then you should know ads have been on here for quite some time. There is no way PC will survive without funds from these ads, plus these are really aren't that intrusive to begin with.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm pretty positive Kwesi hasn't even updated the adsense id and its still going to Steve's account; although I could be wrong.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    1. I like the reordering, I wasn't as keen on where WD moved to, but I think it is a nice adjustment.
    2. Paul, if your apart of the "PC History" then you should know ads have been on here for quite some time. There is no way PC will survive without funds from these ads, plus these are really aren't that intrusive to begin with.
    I was commenting soley on the ad on top of the Quick Reply.

Of course it's had ads~

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    Poke jungle start reading your keyboard manual,There's a lot keyboard shortcuts that you can use.No offense

The reordering isn't bad is just confusing,I get use to it trough.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I like the new ordering of the Games area, but I'm not too comfortable with the rest of it. For instance, why was Pokeland moved away from the Other Games section? Perhaps I'm simply not used to it, but in general the new layout feels...wrong to me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Something went wrong during the change, we don't know how exactly this happened, but we're working on a solution to restore the Tools Showcase and Documents forum from a backup.
    I don't wanna sound like I'm being pushy, but are there any estimate as to how long till the sections are restored?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The Other Games and Entertainment section, with the FTiP section in it, looked a little odd. We considered changing a few things around, because FTiP covered more of Forum Games (involving threads and posts for little games and quizzes), so it looked more natural to move it there. So now you know one of our objectives, so now it's time to shoot you =D.

*sets up the nuke*

But Pokeland is Pokemon-based...and a gaming area...so I still don't really get it.

Back