• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum styling and images.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Pretty sure I rectified those issues with my three styles, one being a collaboration with Mork. Hopefully anyway. Good luck fixing them all up!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uh, what do I do if the header image is missing (and the main background image is still there, but uploaded to imgur) because I linked it directly, and everything else was uploaded by either Jake or you to PC because I was dumb at that time and thus I don't have a zipped file because all the images are scattered somewhere in a file all at once. I have the header on my hard drive and the background image still works... so yeah, what do I do? Manually put it all back together or...?

(Unova's Violet Masquerade)

Back