• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fossil Revive [PE v19][Plug-in]

Years
    This is a simple Fossil Reviving script that works with traditional fossils and Galar fossils to replace the current built-in method. Also the fossils get revived after a short black screen fade in/out instead of having to walk away or talk to the same NPC again to keep things modern.

For starters you need the Galar fossil Pokemon defined in PBS/pokemon.txt, I will not provide it here.

Make sure you add the Galar Fossils to your PBS/item.txt just like this. Replace XXX with incremental numbers following the last item you have listed.
    Code:
    XXX,FOSSILIZEDBIRD,Fossilized Bird,Fossilized Birds,1,5000,"The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once soared through the sky. What it looked like is a mystery.",0,0,8,
    XXX,FOSSILIZEDFISH,Fossilized Fish,Fossilized Fishes,1,5000,"The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once lived in the sea. What it looked like is a mystery.",0,0,8,
    XXX,FOSSILIZEDDRAKE,Fossilized Drake,Fossilized Drakes,1,5000,"The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once roamed the land. What it looked like is a mystery.",0,0,13,
    XXX,FOSSILIZEDDINO,Fossilized Dino,Fossilized Dinos,1,5000,"The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once lived in the artic. What it looked like is a mystery.",0,0,13,

Finally download and extract the zip file I have attached to this post into your Plugins folder.

That's it, now all you have to do is call the script with.
    Code:
    pbReviveFossil

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Fossil Revive.zip
      1.4 KB · Views: 85
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Thanks for sharing this, you helped me a lot! I was trying to find something like that for weeks

Years
    Glad you're enjoying it! I have an updated version that lets you set a level or range of levels using arguments. I don't have it posted on here though, if you're interested just shoot me a DM.

Back