• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fossils! 8D

What's your favorite fossolized Pokemon?

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Call me random, but I haven't made a thread in PG for a while, so it's time for another random Pokemon poll. =D Okay, out of all the wonderfully fossilized Pokemon - which one do you think totally "rocks"? XD Be sure to give an explanation in your post as to why you chose that Pokemon too. Sooo, away we go~!

My pick goes to Aerodactyl. :3 I'm a big fan of all the Pokemon that can fly, so there's one big reason why I chose it. XD I also like its appearance, 'tis so menacing. :O The episode in the anime which features Aerodactyl has been one of my favorites as well. So there you have it, now it's your turn~! X3

Note: If I missed any other fossilized Pokemon, don't kill me - instead, just mention it in your post or something. XD

~Kelsey

EDIT: I know I spelled fossilized wrong, blame the fact that my fingers are numb from being outside in biting cold Minnesota wind chill...and I can't edit polls. XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Armaldo for me. Partly due to that it actually looks more able than the others in any fighting environment, and partly due to the fact that I was able to get a shiny form of it. :P

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    I have love for Kabuto because of Bill. And it was just one of those all time classic Pokémon, despite the fact it wasn't strong.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    For me its a tie between Aerodactyl and Kabutops, but Ivoted for Aero :)

Gentleman J

Going to the Poké Ball also?
    Years
    I like Anorith and Relicanth. When it gets to level 100 my Anorith will be the fastest of all my ancient poke's and one of the fastest of all(It has very good speed for some reason)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Cradily! <3 That thing is so utterly cute. How could anyone resist it? :3

Not to mention it can learn some awesome move combos too. :3

I also love Omanyte and Relicanth. <3 They are almost as adorable as Cradily. <3

But my vote still goes for Cradily.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    OMG. I completely forgot there even is a Pokemon called Aerodactyl!

Anyway, it's my favourite.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I like Arodactyl because it looks cool, and plus the fact it's a Kanto Pokemon, and Kanto Pokemon are cool.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Hmm? I recall there being a thread like this before...it was a long time ago, though, so whatever...

Cradily all the way for me! It's been my favourite for...well, a long time now. How could I look into those round, yellow carnivore eyes and say no? =3 Still...Lileep I love too, same goes for Omanyte and Relicanth, the little cuties. ^^ Omastar holds a certain appeal for me too, I like the design.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I vote for Kabutops. It was in the past a very dangerous and strong pokemon, but mroe important is is my favorite, and it will always be.

Years
    Do you want me to fix your poll? *shot* XD

Anyway, I've never really been a fan of fossilized Pokemon, to be honest. :/ However, I guess I like Omanyte the best. I like its looks the best. :3 Also, its evolution isn't too bad at all~

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Wow...not really thought about that before. I guess it's Aerodactyl. I'm not particular sure why though n.n

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    its either kabutops or armaldo....i have always been a kabutops trainer, it was my first fossil pokemon ever! but i love armaldo because it looks the strongest and im hunting to get a shiny form (crystal walrein) but i want shiny armaldo sooooo bad its not funny (just look in my siggy)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    Kabutops. Can't be beaten. Also it's seems to be the best looking one.

Back