• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found this on a Google search...

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
  • Hey guys. I was looking for some Pokemon forums on a Google search and said "Hey, why not?" As you can tell by my username, I am a fan of Fennekin (my favorite starter) and I live in Texas. My favorite gen is the fourth one since it was my first gen (I worked backwards on Gens 1-3 and have played games from those gens) and I have many fond memories of playing Pokemon a lot (not saying that it is the best, just one that is my favorite). What are y'all's favorite and/or favorite gens?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey!
    You'll be right at home in the Fourth Generation subforum. If that's your favorite, head over there and check it out!
    As for me, my favorite generation is and probably always will be the third. I'm a former ROM Hacker, and Gen III is the most commonly hacked one. I also played the crap out of Emerald.

Years
  • Found this on a Google search...

Fennekin is a cutie, I don't blame you there. And hey, awesome to meet you too!

Someone already mentioned the Fourth Gen section to discuss your fave games in the series, but I'll recommend more based on what your profile mentions. I read you are a writer, so maybe Fanfiction & Writing might be one worth checking out. The Round Table is also there for your interest in politics and serious discussions so consider that section as well.

As for what my fave generation of Pokemon was, it was actually 5th Gen but 3rd Gen was the first one I played. Hope you have a great time and do have a Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Wriggle

I like to eat when I'm bored.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums~
    I'm also a new member and a fan of Mystery Dungeon and literature of all kinds, so if you want to,
    send me a message and we can nerd out on books or do something random.
    Anyways, I hope you have a nice time here~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Fennekin is lovely! I used one in my Pokemon Y playthroughs, and it was pretty powerful! Although, when it came to Houndours, it doesn't really do much, so, needed other pokemon for that. But it's still really nice, and it's one of my favourite starters too~~

Mmm, welcome! Fourth Gen is pretty fun; love playing pokemon Platinum myself! My personal favourites are Gen 2 and Gen 3, because both have tremendous experiences and awesome memories behind them. Always love coming back to them! Mmm, but yeah, nice to meet you, and hopefully we can chat soon. Thanks for joining us. ^^

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Funny you mention Platinum. That one WAS my very first Pokemon games. I did all the noob mistakes like waste my Master Ball on a Golduck, had Defog on my starter (Emploeon) until I figured out how to replace it with a useful move and defeating Giratina without catching it. I also had lots of fun playing with my cousin who used to always beat me (though I have grown much more savvy in my battling; still don't EV train though). My second game ever was Blue Rescue Team, which I had lots of fun in and some feels as well. I was kinda surprised at the different game play though at the time and wished there were more like it (I believe Explorers of Time and Darkness were out at this time, unbeknownst to me).

Speaking of Fennekin, don't you wish that Delphox should have a Mega Evolution? I know the purpose was to revitalize some older starters from Gen 3 downwards, but it'd be really nice if all the starters had their final evolution get Mega Evolutions. Well, regardless if it has a Mega Evolution or not, I can safely say that the Fennekin line is my favorite with Froakie being a close second. Anyways, thanks for y'all's welcomes!

Years
  • Fenniken was my starter pokemon when I play pokemon x .its very very cute.I want to choose frokie but I later catch it with cheat codes.

You know an amazing fact about ash's charizard when he collect all his kalos badges he reached kalos league .An old man gave him a megastone and a charizarditi Y and his charizard evolve I mega charizard Y. Don't you think that every time only mega charizard X appear y is never come in anime.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there! Welcome to PC and glad to have you join us. ^ ^ Fennekin is so adorable~. I actually have a Fennekin plushie. <3 I hope you have a good time here. See you around! ^^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello. Welcome to PC and hope you have a good time here.

Back