• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Do believe I've found what I was looking for (:
    So I'm in search of a Victini. Stats and level aren't overly important. Anyhow, if there's a Pokemon in specific, please let me know c:

I have a few Pokemon with hidden abilities, two starters, mostly. Froakie and charamander both, as well as torchic with speed boost, but if there's something in specific, please, do let me know ^_^

Pokemon I have with HA's;
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    So I'm in search of a Victini. Stats and level aren't overly important. Anyhow, if there's a Pokemon in specific, please let me know c:

I have a few Pokemon with hidden abilities, two starters, mostly. Froakie and charamander both, as well as torched with speed boost, but if there's something in specific, please, do let me know ^_^

So Charmander is HA? What else do you have (HAs, Shinies).

Years
    So Charmander is HA? What else do you have (HAs, Shinies).

Well, as far as shinies go, I only have two that I don't exactly want to part with, and other Pokemon with ha's, I have the ones mentioned in my first post, which are charamander, froakie, and torching/combusken. I can see what else I have for Pokemon with HA's but as far as I know these are the only ones I have.

Years
    Well, as far as shinies go, I only have two that I don't exactly want to part with, and other Pokemon with ha's, I have the ones mentioned in my first post, which are charamander, froakie, and torching/combusken. I can see what else I have for Pokemon with HA's but as far as I know these are the only ones I have.

Please tell me which HAs.

Years
    Please tell me which HAs.

I can shoot you a message when I find out. I'm not on a computer right now, and it's a pain to look through lists right now e.e the inability to use the ctrl f on function on an iPad is frustrating. As it is on my phone, also, seeing as it froze earlier when I was actually looking.
    Anyways, sorry about any sort of delay on this D:

Years
    I can shoot you a message when I find out. I'm not on a computer right now, and it's a pain to look through lists right now e.e the inability to use the ctrl f on function on an iPad is frustrating. As it is on my phone, also, seeing as it froze earlier when I was actually looking.
    Anyways, sorry about any sort of delay on this D:

K.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back