• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four Element Gym

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    The connection is quite laggy =P

Anyways, I can already see what you mean by your sucky team, special moves on a Kabutops (which has only 65 base sp.atk btw) such as ice beam is a no-no. My Dragonite is EV'd in Sp.Def btw. Also, whats up with having 4 Pokemon weak against Ground? You need to balance out the types.

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Awesome, hey Tati why cant I connect to GTS anymore? o.0 it just says communication error all the time..

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Yea, you really need to work on your team, Yuni.

Remove Ninetails and Magmortar and put a tankie in there.

I can also feel that you didn't breed for a good nature/ good IV's correct?

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Yuni good game your magmortar is really what saved you but my sandstorm took him out.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Eh, I'm not confident in my team enough yet (Ironically enough, it has a huge Earth and Fire weakness!). However, I'll come back when I think I'm prepared.

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    No do you mean one for fun or to get a shiny if its to get a shiny you can't

Back