• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Fourth Gym/trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braemon

Trust No One
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I have no clue where to post this as I am new, so don't hate me please! I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to beat the fourth gym? Also Can anyone trade with me so that my boldore can evolve? Thanks!

Years
    Elesa can be beaten multiple ways. You can use one of the fossils from the Relic Castle, use a Dwebble, etc.

If you really want to kick her ass, get a Sandile, train it and evolve it into a Krokorok and use it's Bite/Crunch to beat her Emolga and her Zebstrika can be beaten with a mere Dig.

But if you want to evolve your Boldore, I'll help.

Braemon

Trust No One
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I'd love some help with the Boldore! Thanks! my fc is in my signature! Where would you recommend I train up Sandile? I actually have one on level 22 and just got my rear end handed to me...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Adding to that post, in my opinion the best thing you can probably do is train up that Boldore (even without evolving); from level 23 onwards it can learn only rock type moves for a while, so there's a good variety of rock attacks you can use against Elesa. And as for training Sandile, just use either the route next to Nimbasa on the right or the desert - it even has a Darumaka, which Sandile's attacks can be super effective against.

As for trading in the future, you should use the quick trade thread. This section isn't for trading help.

Anyway, if you need anymore help with this, ask in simple questions and people will be bound to help you!

Fourth Gym/trades

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back