• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fourth of July

Years
    Here it's the first that's a holiday and I just hung out with some friends, so not much :3

Years
    I wanted to barbecue with my roommates but no one had money. At least me and one of my roommates (the one I'm coolest with) got to see a bunch of great fireworks from the front of our house. The other two were too busy playing games to care.

Sirfetch’d

I cooked out with the family, sat around all day doing nothing, and then watched a few fireworks at night. I would have done more but we didn't plan much because it was supposed to rain 8(

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
    I sat on my balcony of the house I am renting for 4th of July and watched the Fireworks with some Angry Orchard. It was awesome!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    I celebrated a bit on July 4, having a nice big dinner of burgers and played games for a while with the family. The major celebration for me was July 1, Canada Day, there was a parade in my town that I slept through (it's all right though and I don't mind that I did, since it gets awfully loud and my house is on the corner of two streets q_q), and I had seen some of the fireworks across town from my front porch before going on a quick walk to see the rest. :pink_boogie: Fireworks are really nice. Would've gone to the show with my dad but I had accidentally fallen asleep a bit before it too. ;v;'

Years
    What I did this year is what I've done for the past few years, and that's to go to a picnic that's held by people I know. Go there, mingle a bit, have some lunch, watch people try to play volleyball and other games, then go home and relax for the rest of the day.

No fireworks, though. I haven't seen a fireworks display in years. I don't feel like spending the whole day in the park where that picnic is held, and I don't feel like going out anytime later because traffic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    My parents drove me to Washington DC and Gettysburg over the weekend during this 4th of July. I enjoyed it and it was fun :3

Back