• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fox Fire Empire Or NintalesDream ~* The Preview For my New Site *~

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    v-road said:
    Thanks for adding more spam by telling me that, i still dont get it why showing your opinion is spam, and who cares about spam, im sure most ppl dont think its that big of a deal! I mean really: GROW UP.
    Its not like i posted it to get my post count up or somthing, i was simply telling her my opinion,isnt that why they post there sites? to get feedback? YES, thats exactly why, so next time you tell me abaout spam,think about it.
    Does my title tell you something? Have you been on PC longer then me? Are you a Super Moderator? Are you even a Moderator? I know what im talking about you dont, I have been here a long time I know what spam is, if you like spam then so be it you can spam all you want as long as its not here. I dont like spam here, your post had no point and it was under 4 words too. And dont you ever try tell me how to do my job again. You are not a Super Moderator and the way you made that post to me is disrespect to a forum leader. And dont you dare start thinking I was spaming because you are the only one spaming in this thread v-road.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    hear hear! i support arcanine to the end, v-road u are outnumberd and u are also in the wrong here so i think its best if u give up.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Of Course he is Out Numbered , Almost everyone will be on Arcanines Side and if he doesnt like it than oh well .

Lets get Back on Topic I updated my site a little nothing Major ^_^

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    I think you should promote your site after you have add more thing...it almost have nothing on your site...
    I wonder if Andy canuse red card(ban) on v-road...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well as a matter of fact arcanine i was the 14th(i think) member of this site my name was MKIII dont know what heppened to it though . . .
    And as far as im concerned, maybe i should leave pc for VOICING MY OPINION, I said what i thought about the site, and this is what i get....? that sounds pretty lame, All i was doing is telling you to atleast try and make a site in html, or get a free layout from sites what give out free layouts, but whatever, if you dont want ppls opinion dont post, simple as that, if you really want me to, i wont post anything negative about a site when i see it needs to be in improved....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The problem was you accused a mod's warning as SPAM, those are needed to keep the greater order, and are not SPAM. Off topic yes, but required.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well im sure this little argument doesnt deserve a ban, but if im really that hated, for saying 1 remark, do what you think is right, i see the point in banning me if i have been doing this for a few weeks or somthing,but c'mon,its one simple little argument...wont happen again, ill word my remarks differently

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    v-road said:
    Well im sure this little argument doesnt deserve a ban, but if im really that hated, for saying 1 remark, do what you think is right, i see the point in banning me if i have been doing this for a few weeks or somthing,but c'mon,its one simple little argument...wont happen again, ill word my remarks differently

No one said you were to be banned, thats something u assumed. I think you made andy annoyed and me furious but i doubt you would be banned for that..

i just about blew Dakota apart once when i was in a bad temper and lost it at hime and i dindt get banned.

though, i did apolagise and delete my post, still i was in the wrong to do it, i also learned my lesson i wont ever yell at a mod again...i shoulnt have done it in the fuirst place.

[edit] actually the time i yelled at dakota was after he told me off for starting a flame war...oh dear, and i did what you just did and went off about it...im no d@mn better!

Last edited:
    Back