• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen [FR/LG]Lorei not return to league

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hello . I have a problem in the FR . I beat the league , won a ticket to the islands 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 , but Lorei will not return to the league , all the while sitting in his house on the island 4th. What to do ?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Have you given the Ruby and Sapphire to Celio?

Obviously, you've got the Ruby, otherwise you wouldn't have the Rainbow Pass. And I assume you've beaten Team Rocket in Icefall Cave, otherwise Lorelei would still be in there.....

You need to go to somewhere, I think one Six Island, to get the Sapphire. It's in a sort of valley, with a ruin involving Braille (you need Cut to get in) then a puzzle involving falling.A scientist will steal it. Then go to Five Island, and defeat all of Team Rocket in Five Isle Meadow.

Once you've done all of those things, Lorelei should return to the league, and you'll be wishing you'd levelled up more xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back