• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG names in Chuang Yi version

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I have a question. Chuang Yi's translation of Pokespecial's Volume 23 was released. I believe that there's anyone from Singapore here, who has it now or is getting it in close future.

So, I have several questions:
    1. What is Kiwame's (the old woman's) name in Chuang Yi Version?
    2. What are TR Trio's names in Chuang Yi version?
    3. Did Celio stay named Celio in Chuang Yi version?
    4. Did Lostelle stay named Lostelle in Chuang Yi version?

Thanks in advance.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
    Man, you are fast. I didn't realize that book 23 has just been released. *yes, they're up for order now : D*

They were released yesterday so I don't think anyone has read it yet.. wait a bit and people might get back to you.

Grimsg

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Man, you are fast. I didn't realize that book 23 has just been released. *yes, they're up for order now : D*

They were released yesterday so I don't think anyone has read it yet.. wait a bit and people might get back to you.

Grimsg

I was always curious how the new characters will be named in English version. I'm really SICK of Coronis's fannames!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2007
    Yep i've bought the book last week and here are the translations.

The old lady's english name is kimberley.
    And for the rocket trio, the lady's name is sird, the midget's name is carr and the last guy is orm

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2007
    oh yeah and yes celio and lostelle are still celio and lostelle in book 23. sorry for double posting

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Yep i've bought the book last week and here are the translations.

The old lady's english name is kimberley.
    And for the rocket trio, the lady's name is sird, the midget's name is carr and the last guy is orm

I know it. Scary names. But better than Coronis's "Storc, Oca and Jagura".
    But thanks for info.
    And use edit button for future!

Back