• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FR/LG Rumors and Gossip

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
  • well i heard that u can catch jirachi in tranformation cave.

and i heard that u can get to island 9 without cheats.

i also heard that u can catch mew somewhere are these true?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • It's still unclear about the Transformation Cave and what can be caught there.

Island 9 will probably be available through some sort of ticket like the EON Ticket.

It's also still unknown if Mew is even available to be caught or not.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The Sevii (or Rainbow) Islands are to the left of Cinnibar Island (in the South West Corner of Johto).

I'm assuming you can get a card by either a movie/game promotion, buying them from a shop, or trading them with friends (once they get them from the top two ways). But... since Europe didn't even GET the e-reader, i wouldn't know for definite.

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    missingo

is it true the missingo cheat is still gonna work and if so will it still wreck the game if u use it?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I would assume that that would become public knowledge to the people of Game Freak so they would take it out. They would probably want their games to be as glitch free as possible, and since Missingno is a glitch, they'd want it out as well. ^_^

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • dragonflares said:
    ive herd that you need to beat the pokemon leage to breed pokemon. is that true?
    Yes. You must obtain the National Dex by beating the Pokemon League and having 60 Pokemon caught in your Pokedex, then you get a ticket to Four Island through Seven Island. The daycare that let's you leave 2 Pokemon and have them breed is on Four Island. Speaking of which, I need to go see if my two Goldbats have laid an egg while I was catching Ho-Oh (I only cheated to get to the island).

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I heard that after 7 hours of play you unlock Secret Island and deoxys will be fighting rayquaza over there
    Another one:You can fly into space and find jirachi...but i dont have the details

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Marill909 said:
    So let me get this strait... You cant breed pokemon at the daycare by mistys gym???
    No, sorry. They did this to prevent people from getting Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Elekid, Magby, Tyrogue, and Smoochum before obtaining the National Dex.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    someone knows how do we get smoochum...cause from what i know...jynx are only female and i dont think they can be breeded together so they can have an egg...

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
  • in my gold version i breeded a jynx and a mr.mime and it worked. I got a smoochum. Or i geuss you can breed it with a ditto.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • It's the only male types that you have problems with (Nidoran male series, all the Hitmons). Get a Ditto and they breed with any male (and female too). Females determine the type of pokemon that come out of the egg, males determine the moves.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Illumise and Nidoran female can give birth do Volbeat and Nidoran male respectively. A Nidoran female has a 50/50 chance of giving birth to a nidoran male or a nidoran female. Nidoran isn't a problem either. It's just the hitmon family in a way...

Back