• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen [FR] Pikachu Only Run ™

Years
    I think your set should look something like this
    Brick Break
    Thunderbolt/thunder
    Light Screen/Rest
    Any other move of your choice

I don't recommend Iron tail. Poor accuracy and pitiful type coverage?
    No thanks.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Iron tail is just fine when a pokemon is resistant to both electric AND fighting. Plus with X Accuracy there is no problem with accuracy.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Here are the types that resist both Electric AND Fighting:

Bug/Grass (2 Pokemon)
    Dragon/Psychic (2 Pokemon - Both RSE ONLY)
    Grass/Poison (10 Pokemon - 1 RSE ONLY)
    Grass/Psychic (3 Pokemon - 1 you will NEVER see in-game)
    Ground/Flying (1 Pokemon)
    Ground/Psychic (2 Pokemon - Both RSE ONLY)
    Poison/Ground (2 Pokemon)

So that leaves 16 Pokemon that you need to carry around Iron Tail for. I will take a Sub and 150 AP Fighting move to break through a .5x weakness any day.

ONECSM

Beginning Video Hacker
    Years
    i kinda did this, but i got my pikachu in viridian forest and later evolved it into a raichu.
    ps. i also used mega punch and kick for a while to. they come in handy later from where you say you are.
    When i finally got to the elite four i pwned the first person(name slipped my mind) but could never beat bruno with just him so i was forced to get another poke after 32 tries. (yes i was determined)

Keep on trying and beat us all! im sure you can......unless your lazy lol

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
    Years
    on lg i did a pichu run only eventally it refused to listen but after a while i manage it to evolve the legue was aproblem so it had to be a lv 80 raichu for me to beat league it cost me a lot in potions

Back