• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] [FR] Pokedex expansion help!

Go! Squirtle

Squirtle master is here
    Years
    Hello! everyone I am your Friend Go! Squirtle. I am very happy to see that many people are Supporting
    squirtle. I give the credit to chritos because he is the first one who change his signature to support squirtle. I think blastoise should get Ultra Form in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. So, Now I come to the point i need some help in collecting information about the pokedex expansion. I mainly want to need help in calcuting new pokemon slots and pokedex enteries for my fire red ROM . So, here is my list:-
    1:- I want to add 50 Alola pokemon , 50 mega Evolution,10 Unova pokemon, 10 Kalos pokemon , 50 Sinnoh Pokemon. I want 506 pokedex enteries. Please calculate Number of new dex slots.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    1) Winkey + R > "calc" > Press Enter
    2) Type numbers on it.
    3) Click on the "+" button inside the calculator or just the "+" Key of your keyboard.
    4) Click on the "=" button inside the calculator or just press Enter.

You're welcome.

Go! Squirtle

Squirtle master is here
    Years
    1) Winkey + R > "calc" > Press Enter
    2) Type numbers on it.
    3) Click on the "+" button inside the calculator or just the "+" Key of your keyboard.
    4) Click on the "=" button inside the calculator or just press Enter.

You're welcome.

My math is very good. I am confused about pokedex enteries , no of pokemons , pokemon slots.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    My math is very good. I am confused about pokedex enteries , no of pokemons , pokemon slots.
    1 Pokémon = 1 Slot.
    If you wanna add 2 Pokémon, that'll be 2 slots and so on.
    The pokedex entries of any expanded Pokémon are easily handled by G3HS and/or PGE too so I don't understand what's your issue with that either.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
    I believe all implementations currently require forms as well as megas to take up a species slot. So every form and mega you add, you need to add a new pokemon slot.

PS: Long live squirtle

Back