• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fragmented (M) (OOC)

Years
    You're definitely in Lokie.
    You can have her get caught in the raid event.

Edit: I don't mean she has to get captured. I just mean that's the event she's in.
    I should post again soon.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
    Sounding good to me :) Might help the other girl get out of there, she can heal, Harry can find an escape route.

Right posted. Sorry about the mixed up style, was eager to get things going with Harry so I sort of rushed things a little :P My apologies

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Bleh, just remembered we need to concoct personalities for the rest of the expidtioneers. That's a lot of trouble for some chars who r just gunna get slaughtered.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Bunch of NPCs that are going to get murderized. He wants to give them personalities and such.

Years
    Just give them generic personalities.
    There's no real effort involved in that.

Edit: Lokie, he is involved in the fourth event which has basically been re-written into a treasure hunt by the actions of those involved in the event (which is actually really awesome I've never seen a non-sandbox RP have that happen).

Years
    Grieger if you're bored why don't we have our characters meet?
    I was going to do a "RUN LIKE HELL" post, why not have Jace run into Michael?

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    The post will be out soon. Just Saiyen ik my OC has only used his power once, but hopefully I will have more situations to utilize it

Back