• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fran]ceschi★Fanclub

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Go ahead and do that, then. XD
    You're list would probably take up several pages. XD
    No, I'm not going to. I'm being egotistical as it is, but that would be far too much! D:
    And that last line sounded so mean, even though you didn't mean it like that. XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Skill #1: Typing
    Skill #2: Blogging
    Skill #3: Breathing
    AND SO ON :D

That would be an epic list. xD
    Don't you know it?

Skill #4: Being AWESOME
    Skill #5: Being nice

That list will go on for a while. :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    No, I'm not going to. I'm being egotistical as it is, but that would be far too much! D:
    And that last line sounded so mean, even though you didn't mean it like that. XD
    Nah, I don't thing you're being egotistical. XD
    Sorry that it sounded that way. Glad you knew I wasn't being mean, though.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Nah, I don't thing you're being egotistical. XD
    Sorry that it sounded that way. Glad you knew I wasn't being mean, though.
    You think to highly of me, sir~ XD
    You know, Edam. I can't imagine you being mean. You're too .. lovely.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    You think to highly of me, sir~ XD
    You know, Edam. I can't imagine you being mean. You're too .. lovely.
    No such thing as thinking too highly of someone. XD
    Awww, thanks. I can be mean, though, I just don't like to be. XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    No such thing as thinking too highly of someone. XD
    Awww, thanks. I can be mean, though, I just don't like to be. XD
    I think it's possible. ;3
    Well, I hope you're not going to be. EVER.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I think it's possible. ;3
    Well, I hope you're not going to be. EVER.
    I don't, though. XD
    I don't plan to be, don't worry. I can tend to be a little rude sometimes, but that's accidental. I hate it when I get that way. (Though, I suppose I have more manners than most other people around here do.)

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I don't, though. XD
    I don't plan to be, don't worry. I can tend to be a little rude sometimes, but that's accidental. I hate it when I get that way. (Though, I suppose I have more manners than most other people around here do.)
    Well, there we go. :3
    I'm sarcastic a lot in real life and that sounds rude most of the time. ;x

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I'm sarcastic a lot in real life and that sounds rude most of the time. ;x
    Yeah, I can see how that would sound rude. (Doesn't mean that it is, though.) I tend to mostly be rude with my mom and brother and sister. I don't think it's as bad with anyone else.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Yeah, I can see how that would sound rude. (Doesn't mean that it is, though.) I tend to mostly be rude with my mom and brother and sister. I don't think it's as bad with anyone else.
    I think sarcasm is always thought of as rude. And I guess the tone you do it in sounds rude. IT ALL FITS TOGETHER. :B
    Ah, at least I'm not the only one who's rude to their family. I'm sure you're family aren't too bothered by it. :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I think sarcasm is always thought of as rude. And I guess the tone you do it in sounds rude. IT ALL FITS TOGETHER. :B
    Ah, at least I'm not the only one who's rude to their family. I'm sure you're family aren't too bothered by it. :D
    Yeah, it's definitely the tone. My mom fusses at me a lot over the tone I use. (Which apparently seems to only be toward her.)
    I think a lot of people are rude towards their family. It's probably unintentional, too. (At least, it is for me.) I don't think they're too bothered about it...well, except my mom.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Yeah, it's definitely the tone. My mom fusses at me a lot over the tone I use. (Which apparently seems to only be toward her.)
    I think a lot of people are rude towards their family. It's probably unintentional, too. (At least, it is for me.) I don't think they're too bothered about it...well, except my mom.
    OH, MY MA DOES THAT AS WELL. She also thinks she's the only one I d-- yeah, what you said. :3
    I don't mean to be. If I mean to be, I usually mean it in a joke-y way.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    OH, MY MA DOES THAT AS WELL. She also thinks she's the only one I d-- yeah, what you said. :3
    I don't mean to be. If I mean to be, I usually mean it in a joke-y way.
    Seems kinda strange that we both get fussed at over the same thing, doesn't it? And they're both unintentional. XD
    There's one of my friends that I tend to get a tone with (well, two), but that's only whenever they get on my nerves (which seems to happen frequently). All of my other friends, I don't seem to get that way with.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Seems kinda strange that we both get fussed at over the same thing, doesn't it? And they're both unintentional. XD
    There's one of my friends that I tend to get a tone with (well, two), but that's only whenever they get on my nerves (which seems to happen frequently). All of my other friends, I don't seem to get that way with.
    Maybe it's a mother thing. I'd imagine they take things a lot more seriously than everyone else. I have no idea though. XD
    Dear god, Edam. We're exactly the same - I really need to stop though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Maybe it's a mother thing. I'd imagine they take things a lot more seriously than everyone else. I have no idea though. XD
    Dear god, Edam. We're exactly the same - I really need to stop though.
    That's probably it. It seems like mothers are the same no matter where you're from. XD
    Oh, wow...that's even stranger. XD I need to stop, too, but one of my friends kinda deserves it. It's hard to explain why, though.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    That's probably it. It seems like mothers are the same no matter where you're from. XD
    Oh, wow...that's even stranger. XD I need to stop, too, but one of my friends kinda deserves it. It's hard to explain why, though.
    There must be a club where mothers from around the world learn to take things seriously and take the mick out of you for things. XD
    Inorite. I don't know why I do it. She just always seems to ask or do something that annoys me. ;x

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    There must be a club where mothers from around the world learn to take things seriously and take the mick out of you for things. XD
    Inorite. I don't know why I do it. She just always seems to ask or do something that annoys me. ;x
    Haha. That would explain so much. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that really exists. XD
    Maybe parents are supposed to annoy us? XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Haha. That would explain so much. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that really exists. XD
    Maybe parents are supposed to annoy us? XD
    There's probably a club for Mothers and a club for Fathers. Mothers learn motherly skills and fathers learn how to tell awful, awful jokes. XD
    Maybe they are. I just wish they wouldn't. XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    There's probably a club for Mothers and a club for Fathers. Mothers learn motherly skills and fathers learn how to tell awful, awful jokes. XD
    Maybe they are. I just wish they wouldn't. XD
    Yeah, probably. XD (Though my dad doesn't do the awful jokes thing.)
    Parents will probably always annoy their kids. I guess it's just a fact of life. XD

Back