• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Franks Fused Pokemon

Years
  • Hey, I wasn't sure wether it would be a good idea to post these or not, but I figured what the hey.
    I make these alot, and I'll post more as I make them. :)
    I'm really open to criticism, and suggestions on fusions. :)

P.S. I would put a link, but I don't have enough posts..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    I have to agree with Destrozone I enjoyed the Wigleple the best. It's not to dramatic as there both simple Pokémon but you pulled it off well, cant say I like the others as much though. The Latias Bulbasaur ones not obvious enough.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • These are definently not your best.

Plitoed/sudowoodo: I am okay with this one, but theres just something about it that I dont like.

Onix/Forretress: Very simplistic, it doesnt look like you did very much to him. Aside from the horn, It looks like a very basic copy-paste-recolor. Try to go more advanced.

Voltorb/Ghastly: I was very let down by this one, the color scheme makes no sense, and it doesnt look like a voltorbs colors at all. You still manage to retain ghastlys shape, too.

Munchlax/Chansey prevo (forget name =b): Okay, but try making the outline between the body and legs more defined.

Years
  • These are definently not your best.

Plitoed/sudowoodo: I am okay with this one, but theres just something about it that I dont like.

Onix/Forretress: Very simplistic, it doesnt look like you did very much to him. Aside from the horn, It looks like a very basic copy-paste-recolor. Try to go more advanced.

Voltorb/Ghastly: I was very let down by this one, the color scheme makes no sense, and it doesnt look like a voltorbs colors at all. You still manage to retain ghastlys shape, too.

Munchlax/Chansey prevo (forget name =b): Okay, but try making the outline between the body and legs more defined.

Yeah, I used Raikou's color for the "gas", because the black didn't look to good with the recolored ghastly.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Interesting... It would be interesting to have a pokemon villian whom mutated pokeman.. or is that too weird for kids?

Years
  • Interesting... It would be interesting to have a pokemon villian whom mutated pokeman.. or is that too weird for kids?

Heheh, yeah, if I ever learn to ROM hack, my hack'll be full of spliced guys, with the professor being someone who does it. xD

Back