• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frawst - An Introduction of Epic Proportions

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    Hi.. That is all..

OK Just kidding,
    My name IRL is Justyn, I am very interested in many fields of ART at the moment, but mostly Photography, I would link you to my deviantart but I cannot post links yet :(
    its just easyrage.--- if you know the rest of that for deviant art ;P

Other things I am interested in would be video editing, I posted some of my stuff on here already in another forum, using bunk link methods, like I did for my deviantart, but my youtube is gibsnrage if you want to go look there too.

I plan on opening a little sprite shop to get some practice with sprite work, did it a long while ago but want to be able to do it again, so I gotta practice up! :)

Besides that I often play some pokemon pearl, and spend a load of time on games like Skyrim, and MW2 (not MW3.). All PC games.

Years
  • hello frawst. I'm also new here, so let's both have fun! i have not explroed the community yet but I;m sure there is a photgraphy section down below the main page. anyway, let;s have fun!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, justin! Welcome to the forums. <3; Your introduction is so detailed! I'm also a huge fan of art, and a photographer myself. Although don't expect too much from me, I'm just a newbie and am still learning to take great photos! But I would really want to see yours, so would you mind sending me your deviantart? ^^ .. And go get 10 posts, so that you can post pictures of them and I'm sure your familiar with the Graphics and Photography section under Art Galleria~ I'm planning to post mine, so looking forward to see your works there! You must be really that talented when it comes to graphics. owo~ .. Wait a minute! Do you watch any anime by the waaay? :3

In case you have any questions about the forum or anything related to this community, then don't hesitate to approach me, I won't bite! D: .. Don't forget to read the rules as well! Enjoy ~

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    tried to put my deviantart there, it is
    easyrage.deviantart.com

yeah I have my DA posted in the photography forum already.
    Don't watch any anime's recently, was big into Shaman King recently, and all of the shonen jump anime's suck now, compared to before. I haven't seen any really interesting anime's recently, I like fantasy stuff like shaman king, if you know any let me know! :)

Back