• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free 100 Dollar Gift Card

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    xD i fuond it by Youre sig agent9.
    I was like-- what is he talking about? so i clicked on it and then saw that it was started by Agent9 and i was like OMG did agent9 get banned?!? and i saw the date was 21 hours ago he made it, and he couldnt have gottne banned for only 21 hours xD
    So it kinda fooled me ^.^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I was mislead when I didn't see the creator of this thread. But when I did, no.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    meh.. i thought this thread was about using a 100 dollar bill on something... O_O;; so gullible I can be sometimes.

- KSP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ahaha, I remember the pr0n misleading thread titles Iveechan used to make and then she and Shining Arcanine would argue about it or something since he'd change the title and lock the thread without warning. Good times...unless it didn't go that way and I'm just going senile. 8D

Anyway...yeah, happens all the time. If I see a thread title such as this one or anything inappropriate or suggestive (etc), instinct tells me to go lock it so I automatically click it. So yes, it happens a lot with me. @_@

KSP - I thought the same thing, actually. XD;

Back