• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Free Alohan Vulpix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Anyone need and/or want alohan vulpix??
    I have a ridiculous amount. Not looking for anything in particular, although I would love an alohan grimer, just wanted to offer them up before I send them off to the professor :laugh-squinted:
    Disclaimer: I am -6 GMT so I wont be available until after 10:30pm GMT (after work)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Thank you! I sent one with great stats!

I still have a lot of alohan vulpix left if anyone wants them. You can just send over whatever. I just know it would be a challenge for those with LGP, and I'm going to send them to the professor if no one wants them

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2019
    Hi there, I'd be keen for one! I have lots of grimer/muk, can send you alolan or non-alolan :)
    (I'm also a total noob to trading... Only just got myself signed up to the online stuff recently and not really used it much yet!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back