• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Free berries locations

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
    Years
    Because I want to trade all the berries that aren't found in D/P from my Sapphire, I was wondering where all the the people that give you free berries are located? I think i'm missing 1 or 2.

I know: Berry Master, girl near the ashes, and girl named Kiri in Sootopolis City.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Free berries locations

https://imageknight.com/images/1219506786.png

There you go. I don't exactly have the information of which people give berries to you, but I'm pretty sure this should help.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    If I recall correctly, there's two others.

1. The littlest girl in the Pretty Petal Flower Shop, directly north of the northern entrance to Petalburg Woods. She mostly gives away common berries (e.g., Cheri).

2. A woman southwest of the lake with the Scorched Slab (i.e., west of the entrance to Mt. Pyre and Lilycove City) and south of the steps to the Ancient Tomb (i.e., rock you go to for Registeel). She gives out healing berries that may also cause confusion (such as Wiki and Figy), but I think which one depends on your OT. Don't quote me on this, however.

Back