• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Charmanders

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    No problem. Phew, Okay. Anyone else need something?:P

Nice Alakazam, dan:P

EDIT:
    Wahoo! Flawless Sp. Atk! 1, 5, and 4 on other three, though :P Well, apparently my HP is ice, just what I wanted

Ok, taking that as a no:P I'm off for the night then, and here come another tiring week of school..

Adios, people.

Last edited:

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    hi im new here :)

it'd be cool if you hooked me up with one of those charmanders :)

i just started the game, so i don't have much im afraid

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    iv gt a femle charzard what do u want for it

_Diego//

Years
    Breeder, Sorry. but I already have my female Charmander, level 35, and I can evolve anytime I want:P Peekachu, yeah, you can have one. Just give me your name and FC.

Has Anyone got a Timid Untouched Staryu with Natural Cure which has Rapid Spin and Recover? I need one badly.

Last edited:

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    I'll take a Charmander please! How does a Feebas sound for it? I'm online now, actually. XD

My friend code is 3952 4046 7444, trainer name Hali. Thank you! ^^

Silly question, but--I've never done this before, mind you--I go to the basment of the Pokemon center and talk to the lady at the counter, right?

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    That sounds excellent to me^^ Ok, I'm adding you to my pal pad and going on Wi-Fi. Ready whenever you are.
    Yeah. You need to register my Friend Code on your Pal Pad and then speak to a lady downstairs in the PKMN Center .

Agh, Excuse me, my internet is being very stupid right now >.>

Yeah, Completed trade before the stupid Communication Error screen appeared:P

Last edited:

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    Thank you very much! Sorry about that random disconnect, though. I don't know what that was. X_x'

I hope the Feebas got to you alright!

Back