• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE CHARMANDERS!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    So after 2 days of trying to hatch a shiny charmander, and not really getting really far, I'm left with 90 charmanders in my pc just sitting there. I don't want to release them, or really wonder trade them since I want to empty out my pc. If you are interested, hit me up with a pm after you added my FC.
    Would really appreciate it if people from pokemon x would trade any common exclusives, but it's optional.

FC: 4270-1572-0593

Years
  • I would like one as well. Though, am willing to trade X commons for multiple. However, I don't know what the commons are. If you could be please tell me, I would catch some for you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    As of now, I'm looking for a staryu. Also, if you happen to have an extra numel, that would be nice

Back