• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Cyndaquils

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I've got 19 Cyndaquils that were hatched over the past day. They're all level 1 and completely untouched and they all know the egg move Flare Blitz.

I'm not looking for anything in particular. If they aren't traded they're just going to be released.

If anyone is interested it's just going to be first come first serve.

HeartGold FC: 4211 9056 1691

I put a complete list below that includes their individual genders, natures, and characteristics.

I forgot to mention I've got a level 25 Gengar with a Mild nature if anyone is interested in that.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I've got 19 Cyndaquils that were hatched over the past day. They're all level 1 and completely untouched and they all know the egg move Flare Blitz.

I'm not looking for anything in particular. If they aren't traded they're just going to be released.

If anyone is interested it's just going to be first come first serve.

HeartGold FC: 4211 9056 1691

Female::Hardy::Somewhat stubborn

I'd like this one if it's available thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I'd like one :D Use my SS FC [Soul]

Male::Jolly::Likes to thrash about

VM me when you can trade.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    hey can i have

Male::Bashful::Proud of its power

fc is 3653 5065 8009

Years
    Hey I'm interest pm me when you are ready. Are they all males? My fc is in the sig. what is your fc? Let me know. Thanks.

Male::Quiet::Sturdy body

nm legend

Years
    just to say...ima probaly grab one ina couple days i dont realy care about the nature so im preety sure theres guna be one left for me...so thanks alot and if you want somethin in return just let me know

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
    Hi, I was wondering if I could please get:

Female::Naughty::Sturdy body

Please PM me when you'll be ready. Thanks!

Back