• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Domain

HelloPichu

Hello Pichu
    Years
    hi i am HerePichu i'm here to thank you all for the post and message i have receive and i would like yall to vote me Pokemon Community President i am a person that care about the pokemon fans and it my campaign to give domains to every site that worked hard to keep pokemon alive. As of Oct 31,2004 Intellect Host will be launching it website SavePokemon.com and I'm not telling people to vote for me just feel it in your heart to make me president. Thank you and I'm Signing Off

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    So what is it exactly that we have to do for this free domain?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I Will schedule a meeting, with the hopefuls with myself and Roshawn, on MSN so please if you want to attend to get a domain PM me your MSN I will add you and we will discuss a time for us to all meet.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Will you PLEASE stop spamming? -_-

I think you already have my MSN, don't you Blaze?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    First off, for the guy that keeps spamming, yes you may but it is located in the Mixed Community Groups Area :)

And Second, yes I have your MSN so I am just waiting for the other people who seek to earn a free domain.

Remeber, we strive for excellent sites that keep people loving and wanting more Pokemon.

Crazzy

A GOOD MEMBER XD
    Years
    I cant enter cause i havnt finished my site yet. If i do i might enter

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    A Scam?

I do not think you know the History of HelloPichu, he is one of the gracious men I know and to even question his motive is downright wrong.

I can't believe one would ever say that about this man, I do not think I would even want you to even be part of such a generous offer.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    HelloPichu said:
    i would like yall to vote me Pokemon Community President i am a person that care about the pokemon fans and it my campaign to give domains to every site that worked hard to keep pokemon alive. As of Oct 31,2004 Intellect Host will be launching it website SavePokemon.com and I'm not telling people to vote for me just feel it in your heart to make me president. Thank you and I'm Signing Off
    I would have voted for you if:
    1) You are selected into the finals (but you have not)
    2) I get to vote for another person
    Actually, the presidental thing is just a competition for an attractive name title. You've already earned my, and probably most other people's respect for caring and supporting Pokemon fans. That's far better than the presidental title in my opinion.
    Initially, I was a bit suspicious, so it's normal for Crazzy to be too, but since he's changed his post, it means that he's changed his mind.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Believe me, it's not a scam, I really do think Shawn cares deeply about Pok?mon.

Ha, Stevie doesn't need a new domain, he already owns .com, .net, .org and .info for PPN, right Stevie? XD (Psst! Can ya vote for me in the finals?)

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    When he first IMed me (when Raikou's Cavern joined PokemonTop500 2 months ago) he told me he donated domains to dedicated webmasters of Pokemon sites. I didn't believe him then, I thought it was Kyle from KyleTech over exaggerating, but I was wrong, cos he's donated domain to PokeSpecial, and more sites I've forgot about, lol

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Purin said:
    Initially, I was a bit suspicious, so it's normal for Crazzy to be too, but since he's changed his post, it means that he's changed his mind.

Actually, it is because I yelled at him on MSN :), sorry but I couldn't let someone hurt my man Roshawn's rep. That ain't cool, you feelin me?

LOL

Blaze Gone Gangsta!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Shawn's donated to sites like Pok?mon Country, Pokewizards and Pokesafari as well, and he contacted me a while ago about donating to TPP, a deal which we have just finalised. ^^

Crazzy

A GOOD MEMBER XD
    Years
    wdf blaze i changed it because i had changed my post because i wanted to not because you yelled at me. Honestly you think i would take some one yelling at me saying dont dis shaun. Would make me change that post. If you do think that you have some issues that you need to sort out. I changed it because i wanted to. So dont think i did it because you shouted at me.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Crazzy said:
    wdf blaze i changed it because i had changed my post because i wanted to not because you yelled at me. Honestly you think i would take some one yelling at me saying dont dis shaun. Would make me change that post. If you do think that you have some issues that you need to sort out. I changed it because i wanted to. So dont think i did it because you shouted at me.
    1...2... don't flame...

3...4... consider shutting the door...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    no flaming please :)

I know JA, I was at the meeting :) Greg did a great job speaking on your behalf xD

Back