• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Febbas And Free Wishing Eevees + Eggs!

Cassper

Lovely Breeder
Years
  • Aww that's super nice of you to do that for her. Just wanted to say thanks again, one of the eggs you gave me turned out to be female ^^ Going to make her into an Umbreon. Thank you and best of luck!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Right well repaer hasnt pmed me to say if he wants to keep the female eevee so x blonde x you can have it

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Haha this thread is pretty much overflowing with kindness, If people are still doing this then please may I have a female wishing eevee and a female feebas? Thank you kindly. :)

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Haha this thread is pretty much overflowing with kindness, If people are still doing this then please may I have a female wishing eevee and a female feebas? Thank you kindly. :)

I can give you a female feebas and a male feebas, but the female wishing eevee is for x blonde x and i can also give you some free mystery eggs if you would like.

@darkai491master: there not events there kinda of like rare eevees with the move wish - from togetic self healing techinque

I can also give away 7 free riolus as well if anyone wants them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Actually thank you but hold the feebas, I've got one in my dex and my current quest is filling the national dex so If you don't mind atall can I hold out for a second female wishing eevee, I really don't mind waiting. Also if the mystery eggs could be from outside the sinnoh dex and may help me fill the national then I will definitely take some.

Thanks

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Actually thank you but hold the feebas, I've got one in my dex and my current quest is filling the national dex so If you don't mind atall can I hold out for a second female wishing eevee, I really don't mind waiting. Also if the mystery eggs could be from outside the sinnoh dex and may help me fill the national then I will definitely take some.

Thanks

Grand i promise you that as soon as i have breed my blissey with my roselia to get the proper moveset i will breed a wishing eevee so i can get a female for you, and yes they should so i will add you on wifi and give u some free eggs.Also do u want a free riolu?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Just the eggs would be cool dude, have a Riolu in my dex already so the eggs should hopefully help to fill it. I'll be on wifi in a sec and will add you, my friend code is in my sig.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    okay snowmilling im gonna have to pm you when im ready im just getting rid of these riolus in my other topic first

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    well i just sent a pm to you to say go on wifi.

im going to give you 3 eggs and 1 charamnder

Back