• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FREE GIFT INSIDE] +The Bishie Thread+

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Umm ca I ask why are the bishie's I got and saw that were saying claimed by:pink-tiger.

Why are they all gone? Now the ones I have are claimed by others? And I also saw some people who have claimed the same characters.I though that was against the rules.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    And I think that's it. Remember, you can spam dropping+claiming until next Sunday.

Meaning I can change a claim I just made? Since you dropped Shana, I'd love to switch Wilhelmina for her. That would put me with the set of 5 I really wanted, so I won't be changing again anytime soon.

And since two of my other requests didn't go through, I'll try claiming them again now that the real reclaim date has passed.

So to finalize:

Dropping
    Wilhelmina Carmel - Shakugan no Shana

Claiming
    Shana - Shakugan no Shana
    Saber - Fate/stay night
    Katsura Hinagiku - Hayate no Gotoku!

Keeping
    Lacus Clyne - Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny
    Elie - Groove Adventure RAVE

Thanks. x_x

Edit: Just an edit to offer my undying gratitude to you, Archsage. XD Yea, I was particularly bummed out when I saw I couldn't get Shana, so thanks for dropping her~

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Meaning I can change a claim I just made? Since you dropped Shana, I'd love to switch Wilhelmina for her. That would put me with the set of 5 I really wanted, so I won't be changing again anytime soon.

And since two of my other requests didn't go through, I'll try claiming them again now that the real reclaim date has passed.

I had a feeling you wanted her, that's part of the reason I decided to part with her. XD I'll make the edits to the list then~

pink-tiger said:
    Umm ca I ask why are the bishie's I got and saw that were saying claimed by:pink-tiger.

Why are they all gone? Now the ones I have are claimed by others? And I also saw some people who have claimed the same characters.I though that was against the rules.
    We just had a reclaim period, where the list was started fresh and if people wanted their old claims back, they had time to claim them. You missed the deadline, so all of your claims were put back on the market, which is why they're gone.

DarkIllusion said:
    Sorry, I didn't see that Byakuya was already taken. XD

Instead, I'd still like to drop Akamaru and take Uryū Ishida from Bleach, since I can't see that anyone on the list has him.

Thanks!~
    That's fine, it was mostly my fault anyways. ^^; I'll make the appropriate edits.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    That was kinda unfair. 0_0
    Well its alright. So can I claim different ones?^_^

Oh!Then why do some people have the same claims? 0_0
    Then, may I claim

Kagome -Inuyasha
    Luchia -Mermaid Melody
    Nina - Ultra Maniac
    Meroko -Full moon Wo saga****e

?????????

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Wow. I didn't even realize there was a reclaim period. O_o

That's all right, though. All of mine are as of yet unclaimed again, so I'll just pretend I'm a newcomer and claim them before someone else can (while adding in a new claim). *whistles innocently*

If I may, I'd like to claim...

Kaworu Nagisa - Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Bill - Pokemon
    Ayumu Narumi - SPIRAL
    Vash the Stampede - Trigun

Thanks!

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    WAIT! I hope it's not too late but can I claim one more?

Shinku from Rozen Maiden.

Thanks.

Years
    @Kasu-chan and Kenji-kun: I gave Kasu-chan Misty because she did ask after the reclaim period ended. I did however, give you Karen, is that okay?
    I asked after a reclaim period ended, I just didn't look back a page to see that you had changed it from the 14th to the 21st. I just looked at the un-updated 1st page D: I guess I should have looked through every page. I'll remember next time, I suppose.

No, no, it's fine. Saba can have Karen. My obsession with her is over, I was just reclaiming. xD

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Archsage said:
    @Kasu-chan and Kenji-kun: I gave Kasu-chan Misty because she did ask after the reclaim period ended. I did however, give you Karen, is that okay?

Ah, okays then. I was kind of confused about the reclaim date ending, but thanks a bunch for clearing that up. Thankies!

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    May I now claim Matt and Teru Mikami from Death Note? Thanks. :)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I claimed Sakura from Tsubasa but I cant see it on the list I think you forgot it..

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dropping:

Tsukimori Len - La Corda D'Oro

Claiming:

Loki - Fairy Tail

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I hope I`m not a bother or anything, but I also claimed Bankotsu from Inuyasha & I didn`t see it on the list. =< I mean, reclaim period is over... & Kanna-chan didn`t claim him back, so basically I wanted to claim him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back