• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Icons

Rajin

Shinigami
    Years
    See my avatar? I made that with Adobe Photoshop... it isn't that hard really... Anyways, if anyone wants one of these icons for your site (or if you want to use it for your avatar,) I'll make one for you. I'll probably do the first five-ten. I need a picture from an anime that shows the face of the character very well. You may get a grayscale (like mine) or color one.

Years
    Wow rajin! Can i get an Imakuni? one? pleez (you gotta have the '?' in imakuni?)

Free Icons

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    That's pretty cool, how did you do that? I got photoshop as well and I thought it'd be much easier for you if you just briefly explain the process:).

Unless you want to fill my request that would be good too, lol. Just incase you do want to make the avatars for me here are the pics. I cleaned them up a bit as well. Either way, thanks for the help!

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Rajin said:
    Here are your icons, Kairyu.. I prefer to keep the very few tricks I've learned with Photoshop to myself.. ;P

Do you mind if I reveal it :P. Anyway, what fonts did you use?

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Rajin said:
    Here are your icons, Kairyu.. I prefer to keep the very few tricks I've learned with Photoshop to myself.. ;P
    Cool, thanks Rajin.
    Keeping secrets? Alright, I can respect that. Though, I do know the method I just wanted to know your way of doing it, lol. Your way could be faster.

Thanks again! Maybe we'll trade photoshop secrets someday, lol.

Years
    dudes! dont take his secrets... i made some icons for yall enjoy...
    also to take some pressure i can make some icons too. that is if you like the
    icons i have... use them all i can do is texture... like the aim one... out!

Last edited:
    Years
    anyone want me to do icons? i cant do the lines thing but i can do the graphitti style that i did on my aim icon or i can do a simple 1

Years
    Thanks, man. Its great. thanks again. Wait... issit too much trob to ask for a Sasuke one?

Last edited:
    Back