• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Free Kittens For All!*

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
    Ello, I'm back after.... jeez how long has it been? 3 months to a half a year, but that's just my estimate. I didn't stay long, I'm sorry most of you didn't get to know me, but I'm back and I'll post.. whenever. No promises, as I am often busy working on my books I write, aswell as redecorating the house. For those of you who never knew me, I'm DoomKitty, age 19, United States, and I love kitties. And though it's a secret to most everyone else, I'm not afraid to admit it here, I never outgrew Pokemon! I still buy the cards now and then, actually I'm waiting for a shipment in the mail right now. However, I generally enjoy the old school PKMN, the first and some of the second generations. Feel free to message me if you want to talk or whatever :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    welcome back!
    PM me 2 b friends,doomkitty!
    i like cats to,and i will propaly still love pokemon whan i grow up to.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Nice of you to come back. I got a kitty the other day as a matter of fact. XD

If you need anyhelp getting around the forum just PM me. Likewise if you want ot be friends. Please do check out the rules again as I'm sure they've changed a bit since your last visit.

cybernin

Come on, come and kill me Kira
    Years
    Im pretty sure i can almost safely say everyone here hasnt outgrown pokemon :)

Back